• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machida wanted that

tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

Heel

I'm halfway anticipating Gus to appear in Dana's next vlog with a bandage wrapped around his head, slowly unwrapping it to unveil "APRIL FOOLS!" scrawled across his forehead.

This is nothing more than a multi-account April Fools' Day viral marketing scheme.

s82kEER.png

Well played UFC, you almost had me.

Nah, the April Fools' joke is saying that Gus will still be fighting.

It's like an April Fools' joke inside of an April Fools' joke.

APRIL FOOLCEPTION

dream

I think Mr. Meltzer was saying that there are visa issues that would pretty much require the replacement to either be European or have an existing visa.

I think Mr. Meltzer was saying that there are visa issues that would pretty much require the replacement to either be European or have an existing visa.

We're just days away from the dream fight we've all been waiting for .. Mousasi vs Igor Pokrajac. Winner gets an Adidas track suit and a gold chain.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
We're just days away from the dream fight we've all been waiting for .. Mousasi vs Igor Pokrajac. Winner gets an Adidas track suit and a gold chain.

Legit laughed out loud at this.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Calling it now, Jessica Penne will be exposed as a fraud. She's training w Jason Perillo at RVCA for striking, that never ends well and on top of that she's training w Munoz at Reign. Double whammy of bad omens right there IMO.

Damn, if you told me she was also training BJJ with the Blackzilians, I'd say this woman was determined to never win another fight in her life.

People still watch the walking dead?
We still watch the UFC.

Honestly after that shitty last half of the 3rd season, I was really happy to have GOT back, even though nothing happened.

One day someone will do a fan edit of TWD into a really good 5 hour mini.

I watched two episodes and had my fill. I've had people suggest it to me since or even saying I should watch it because Season 3 was better. So... you want me to spend thirteen hours of my precious time watching Season 2 because it gets "better"?
During the 1st half of season 3 I was telling people to watch the last ep of s2 and skip the rest. But now, nah, not recommending it at all.

But if anyone really wants to watch it, watch s1 ep1, s2 last ep, first half of s3, the episode "Clear," and like 15-20 minutes of the last episode of s3.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I gave up after three episodes of Walking Dead, sounds like I made the right choice.

I'm also having a hard time justifying the time spent on GoT, as the show goes on it becomes more and more apparent how inferior it is compared to the books.

SteveWD40

We still watch the UFC.

Honestly after that shitty last half of the 3rd season, I was really happy to have GOT back, even though nothing happened.

One day someone will do a fan edit of TWD into a really good 5 hour mini.

They should have done it like Sherlock, 3 feature length episodes a year with time jumps where needed. No need for the insane amount of filler they have now.

MjFrancis

During the 1st half of season 3 I was telling people to watch the last ep of s2 and skip the rest. But now, nah, not recommending it at all.

But if anyone really wants to watch it, watch s1 ep1, s2 last ep, first half of s3, the episode "Clear," and like 15-20 minutes of the last episode of s3.
Now that's a solid recommendation. I'll still probably skip it, but I'll pass this along to others.

But of course, I still watched Game of Thrones. And yes, nothing happened, but the show is pure eye candy and apparently that's all it takes to string me and the missus along.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 17s

BREAKING: "the SMMAF Medical Committee has today decided that Gustafsson will not be allowed to participate in the planned match on 4/6"

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter

BREAKING: "the SMMAF Medical Committee has today decided that Gustafsson will not be allowed to participate in the planned match on 4/6"

Sucks for those of my friends who bought tickets, but I'm happy I didn't.

Heel

Joe Silva is flying to Rio with a pair of flip flops and a briefcase full of money to make this thing happen.

AGM7jkv.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
We need to organise a "Fight For Stockton" event.

Guaranteed Bad MMA action, aluminum galore, and maybe even a literal body count by the end of it.

Remember years ago when Arona was going to go to the UFC? Too bad, I think he would have done pretty well in the Ultimate. Fights with Bonnar, Griffen, Tito, Evans, Franklin, Vitor and Chuck would have been nice.

And we all knew this would be the outcome. We've known this for days. So what was Dana's game plan saying as of last night yet mind you that the fight is still on? What would he get out of that? And isn't this exactly what happened with Hendo/Jones back in August? Hendo said two weeks out he couldn't fight yet Dana kept stringing it along until like 4 days before the event that Hendo was fine.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And we all knew this would be the outcome. We've known this for days. So what was Dana's game plan saying as of last night yet mind you that the fight is still on? What would he get out of that? And isn't this exactly what happened with Hendo/Jones back in August? Hendo said two weeks out he couldn't fight yet Dana kept stringing it along until like 4 days before the event that Hendo was fine.

"Gegard Mousasi murdered UFC on Fuel TV!"

Heel

Maybe Anderson will step in and fight at 205 to save the card? Not to fight Mousasi, Krzysztof Soszynski is on vacation in Poland.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
New Girl is killing me with the Schmidt/CeCe and Nick/Jess plotlines. Why does every sitcom have to rehash the same crap?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom