• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I watched a few minutes of 2 Broke Girls for Kat Dennings tits. They literally just phone in their performance....... canned laughter....... repeat.

are you a woman?

0475_f5ovk.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Just looked at his record, his biggest win is Tony Lopez. His losses are to Tsarslayer Newton and Tatsuya Mizuno. He has a NC against HW prospect Blagoi Ivanov because the ring broke. Yep, the main event is now BAD MMA certified.

Heel

What you have to fucking understand is, Iliir Latifa is a fucking stud. He busted Alexander Gus-toff-son wide open. This kid stepped up to the plate when no one else would. I've got nothing but respect for this kid. If you don't like it, then don't fucking watch.

FyAb4ds.jpg

What you have to fucking understand is, Iliir Latifa is a fucking stud. He busted Alexander Gus-toff-son wide open. This kid stepped up to the plate when no one else would. I've got nothing but respect for this kid. If you don't like it, then don't fucking watch.

FyAb4ds.jpg

Heel actually is Dana White. Can we get a mod to confirm Heel is posting from a Vegas ip?

Heel

It's now a squash match. Just pretend it's Pride and be happy.

ShaneB makes a salient point. 72 hours notice before a fight is a gift by FEG standards. Could Iliir Latifa be the next Sokoudjou?

Excellent booking by Joe Silva. We either have a new star overnight or the beginning of a Goldberg squash build for Mousasi towards a shot at the strap.

ShaneB makes a salient point. 72 hours notice before a fight is a gift by FEG standards. Could Iliir Latifa be the next Sokoudjou?

Excellent booking by Joe Silva. We either have a new star overnight or the beginning of a Goldberg squash build for Mousasi towards a shot at the strap.

That didnt work out to well for Brennamen. Is he even still in the UFC? He was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom