• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends, will Donte ever be as cool as this?

1357033029715m4zkd.gif

I loved the credo fight. The only boss fight i didnt care for in dmc4 was the frog.

MjFrancis

And people say this game isn't as bad as DMC2, that "it's still a good action game" . That's how you could beat The Despair Embodied and Nefasturris in DMC2. Just stand far away and shoot.
The bad taste of DMC2 left people's mouths a long time ago I guess.

Alternatively, some people just have bad taste and like that sort of thing. DMC2 is one of the most egregious examples of dumbing down a game's mechanics to appeal to a wider audience available to us. How one couldn't notice the lack of skill required to beat the game compared to the original is beyond me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
DMC4 has the best combat system ever in an action game. It's a work of art.

I still prefer playing with Uncle Dante though. Style switching was just too swag.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Hey, don't be painting me with that broad brush, mofo.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Why are people talking about games?

Edit: should be noted that I suck at those types of games. I played one of the Ninja Gaidens, 2 I think, and never even made it past the first mid-level boss :(

I have owned DMC2 for years and never even tried it. I kinda want to go through it just for shits and giggles. I want to see just how bizarre it is.

You mofukkas should stop complaining about girly ass games and watch Dredd, a real man's movie.
I saw Dredd in the theater, in 3D and sitting in a D-BOX chair.

Unless you were sitting in a D-BOX chair, I am now proven to be more manly than you.

And yeah I thoroughly enjoyed it but not as much as The Raid.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Reminder: Bellator is today.

I'll catch the replay after watching the Heat crush a bunch of underacheiving, disappointing, washed-up cans in LA.

bone_and_sinew

NBA-east suck so bad that the Heat at their worst are still the best team. Pretty crazy.
It's pretty damn comfortable sitting on the Iron Throne with no worries about pretenders in the East.

>Go 5-5 in last 10 games
>Still number 1 seed in East

Ironically enough, the Heat actually have a better record against the west (14-5) than the cans in the east (11-7)

FACE

Banned
I saw Dredd in the theater, in 3D and sitting in a D-BOX chair.

Unless you were sitting in a D-BOX chair, I am now proven to be more manly than you.

And yeah I thoroughly enjoyed it but not as much as The Raid.

Dude, I live in Brazil. If I asked the clerk about a D-BOX chair he'd ask me if it's something you eat while watching the film.

Dredd is The Raid sans the dancing(I like The Raid).

Dredd was awesome. It was like a modern day 80s action movie. And Dredd was a human grumpy cat.

Dude, I live in Brazil. If I asked the clerk about a D-BOX chair he'd ask me if it's something you eat while watching the film.

Does he drive taxi on the side?

ShaneB

Awesome sports weekend.

NHL Season preview tonight + Bellator.
Friday night whatever.
Saturday NHL Season starts, Hockey Marathon + MMA at night.
Sunday - AFC/NFC Championship games.

bone_and_sinew

Awesome sports weekend.

NHL Season preview tonight + Bellator.
Friday night whatever.
Saturday NHL Season starts, Hockey Marathon + MMA at night.
Sunday - AFC/NFC Championship games.
Bad MMA card on HDNET with Toby Imada, Brock Larson, Dakota Cochrane.

scrub ass lakers wouldnt even make the playoff cut in the east

Bitch please The Heat are the only team worth a fuck with Rose out.

It's pretty damn comfortable sitting on the Iron Throne with no worries about pretenders in the East.

>Go 5-5 in last 10 games
>Still number 1 seed in East

Ironically enough, the Heat actually have a better record against the west (14-5) than the cans in the east (11-7)

It's crazy man.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Did anyone else find Lena Headey as Ma Ma sexy as hell even with her all uglied up?

Hard to ugly up Lena Headey but they did a better job than most movies do when casting blatantly attractive women to play a supposedly ugly character. The Ma Ma character was detestable as well which helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom