• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only anime i've ever watched was the Akira movie and Dragon Ball Z.

Doreamon also, but Doraemon is so good it makes you forget it's anime.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Real anime died a long time ago. Sword of the stranger is the last decent thing i remember watching.
I think the last one I saw entirely was either Darker Than Black or Black Lagoon. Even trying to get into the new "good" ones, I simply lose interest and stop watching (like the Hellsing OVAs).

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...k-video?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
"Ronda's the kind of person that doesn't take everything at face value, and doesn't have 100 percent faith in all the news that's put out there by the mainstream press," Darin Harvey (Ronda Rousey's manager) told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).
"I don't think that she did anything so horrible," Harvey said. "I think what she was doing is retweeting something that gave a different perspective as to what transpired on that day. I don't think anything in that video denied that it happened.

"I don't know if it's the truth or not. I'm not an investigator, but it seemed to me that if that Bushmaster (rifle) really was sitting in the trunk of a car, and the guy killed himself inside the school, how would the gun end up in the trunk of a car? Maybe it's just bulls--- facts. I didn't investigate it. I think Ronda thought it was interesting and retweeted it, and that was the extent of it. I don't think she was saying the mainstream press was wrong. It was just a different perspective."

I told my wife about this and she retorted that Rousey would be a bikini barista if she wasn't a fighter. She caught on to the unemployable skills shtick quick.
Actually she'd be working at 24 Hour Fitness in Santa Monica because that's what she was doing prior to getting a sustainable income from MMA.

MjFrancis

Actually she'd be working at 24 Hour Fitness in Santa Monica because that's what she was doing prior to getting a sustainable income from MMA.
Her MMA income is more immune from stupid Sandy Hook conspiracy comments than her 24 Hour Fitness job income would be. So, good thing she's good at armbars.

bone_and_sinew

I was JUST coming into this thread to ask any of you corrupt football fans what this Manti Te'o shit is about since I haven't been watching sporting news the last couple days (I just found out Bayern hired Pep too!).

So if I have this correct, either he got trolled in a phonie online relationship (which I have trouble believing because surely the star linebacker at Notre Dame would not be so beta) or he faked the whole thing to help his Heisman campaign (the likelier explanation)?

bone_and_sinew

lol college football lol. Glad I stopped watching that sham of a sport years ago.

It's like a bad WWE storyline. Stephanie McMahon is going to reveal herself to have been Te'o's girlfriend all along.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
OK, DMC-MMA-GAF:

What are your thoughts on this?

Nintheo.png

bone_and_sinew

I think BJ lives in Dana's basement and he made up his family to gain sympathy from mma bros.
If only it were that easy to wipe away the memory of seeing Reagan Penn fight.
OK, DMC-MMA-GAF:

And people say this game isn't as bad as DMC2, that "it's still a good action game" . That's how you could beat The Despair Embodied and Nefasturris in DMC2. Just stand far away and shoot.

It's probably just a bug. DMC3 suffered from this shit too, game was hard as fuck and I wasn't being able to beat those twin bosses (red and blue?).

I was never able to beat them both, until one of them got stuck and I just showed the world how much of a can those bitches were.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
OK, DMC-MMA-GAF:

It's a glitch. The bosses in this game are bitchmade though. All of them are exploited by Demon Evade and Overdrive.

And people say this game isn't as bad as DMC2, that "it's still a good action game" . That's how you could beat The Despair Embodied and Nefasturris in DMC2. Just stand far away and shoot.

It's hard to take your opinion seriously when you compare ANY modern action game to DMC2. Ninja Gaiden 3, for example, is 100x the game DMC2 is. Seriously, just play the game. It's not going to bite you.

I left work today with zero motivation left. I need to have a good day at work tomorrow or my Friday is going to be 1000 hours long.
Today was as bad workwise as I thought it would be, but I have to say, my coworkers are the coolest I've worked with. First time in my life people have asked if they could take work from me.

I'm exhausted and tomorrow will be worse. I'm supposed to go to a meeting in the afternoon but I think I'm going to have to try to get out of it to make a deadline. Never done that at this job, so a little worried, since the big boss is going.

Still working my way through early Strikeforces. What ever happened to Jason von Flue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom