• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Apparently the dudes at Road FC are wanting to book Crocop vs. Manhoef. I'd be tempted to fly up there and see that in person.

TheChits

Who's on the card? Nothing to do in the office today. Should have planned a trip to Coachella.

-Ramdan Mohamed v Michael Page
-Manjit Kolekar vs Mona Mounir
-Ricky Sahni vs Deen Mohammad Jorat
-Mahesh Kumar Baliyan vs Johny Ryntathiang
-Narender Grewal vs Aadil Bashir
-Kaushik Sen vs Uchit Sharma
-Alam Idrisi vs Kapil Kumar

Wow the new SFL venue looks like a game show lol.

Why don't any bush league's use a ring? Why must they all use a cage? It would be nice to see one of these leagues use a ring for once, I think a ring is far more appealing than a cage.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I just weighed myself and took my BF% today

159 lbs 10.5% BF

There goes my cut to FW. LW is my natural class

My weight loss has stalled like all hell recently. It's just been hovering at 240lbs for months now. Hopefully I will be down to 200-220lbs by July.

Why don't any bush league's use a ring? Why must they all use a cage? It would be nice to see one of these leagues use a ring for once, I think a ring is far more appealing than a cage.

Rings are a lot classier than cages.

But cages are an integral part of the no employable skills experience, bro.

Wow the new SFL venue looks like a game show lol.

MFC uses a ring. They put on some pretty good fights too. They're the top of the heap for bad mma. A step below Bellator perhaps.

(although the brother vs brother fight coming up is pretty damn gimmicky and bad mmaish)

TheChits

My word
757236096.gif

Mastadon

Banned

Fkin Liverpool fans

0002_wuxn.gif

Snitches get stitches.

Why can't people mind their own business?

That comment was because Duckroll just banned a load of footygaf members for shitting up the F1 thread. I was joking that I hoped he didn't check this thread cause we'd been doing the same here, not that I thought MMA-GAF should be investigated or some shit.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That comment was because Duckroll just banned a load of footygaf members for shitting up the F1 thread. I was joking that I hoped he didn't check this thread cause we'd been doing the same here, not that I thought MMA-GAF should be investigated or some shit.
08Sk5CI.png

no more crossing the streams

I'm taking back the budo I lent you guys until further notice

Didn't Kenny teach yall that no amount of back spinning will get your ass back to the glory days?

Flagged.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Maybe you should watch more MMA so you can better understand the concept of unintended consequences.

MMA_Backflip_fail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom