• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
Soccer fans shitting up the thread now? Why, is it in protest of Jon Fitch being axed since he's the only man who can compete with the sport of soccer in putting people to sleep?

Heel

Scrounged up some Bad MMA for tonight.

wocs25up.jpg

FACE, are you available for American commentary?

The blame rests squarely on LP for trading with the Sock Foot tribe in the first place. I demand his scalp.

They're mostly good guys, but a few bad apples spoil the barrel.

yo, LP went there on his own, representing himself only, with a score to settle.

The blame rests squarely on LP for trading with the Sock Foot tribe in the first place. I demand his scalp.

They're mostly good guys, but a few bad apples spoil the barrel.

timthumbjbxls.png

Of course he pleas non guilty. But who is willing to testify by him? All I see is a lone man not willing to admit his crime. Look at what he has done, his ambition is his downfall as he crossed the border for trinkets and a piece of glory, willing to sacrifice our land for his selfish needs.

It seems MMA gaf isn't big enough for this glory hunter, and maybe we should concede his wish.

timthumbjbxls.png

Of course he pleas non guilty. But who is willing to testify by him? All I see is a lone man not willing to admit his crime. Look at what he has done, his ambition is his downfall as he crossed the border for trinkets and a piece of glory, willing to sacrifice our land for his selfish needs.

It seems MMA gaf isn't big enough for this glory hunter, and maybe we should concede his wish.

dog, please, you were on the front line backing up your homie:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=52690188&postcount=236

Heel

Footy-GAF, the trade is still on the table. Can Crusher for Cleff. I'll even throw in an arrowhead and a few beads.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
We let Heel off the hook once before when he joined Wrassle-GAF's e-fed. The man needs to be taught a lesson.

Fool me once, Heelio.

dog, please, you were on the front line backing up your homie:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=52690188&postcount=236

Look at this blasphemer, I traveled the green lands way before the Silence of the Lambdas. Showing support for my silenced brother even knowing he glorifies a dead beat institution, and this is what I get.

Look at what Heel has turned us into.

Footy-GAF, the trade is still on the table. Can Crusher for Cleff. I'll even throw in an arrowhead and a few beads.

You see, he was always against insularity. And now he wishes to convert those who are unaware of his desires. Trying to silence the truth, trying to exile the one who has looked beyond his sheep's fur. I see you wolf, and I condemn you!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The island should be on lockdown until Heel's trial is concluded and we determine what course of action to take regarding our insularity.

I was open to opening up our borders and getting new recruits but we've opened ourselves too much and drawn too much unwanted attention. I preferred operating in the shadows, our growing notoriety does nothing but invite riffraff that wishes to challenge us.

Your player LP came to our thread to celebrate Benfica winning over Newcastle. It got a little out of hand.

But now we're bro communities, right guys?

I don't know if we need to link up with a community that is disintegrating by the minute. That place is heating up right now, destroying itself from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom