• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Looks like the Ultimate got some new b-tier ring girls for their b-tier shows, judging by the TUF weighin.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Friend chits. Good game. So far i put in lab time with The Flash, Nightwing, Aquaman and Shazam. Flash is my favorite dc character so i think im projecting but i like him the most..followed by probably aquaman. Its pretty much MK mechanics. You cant late confirm so you gotta just dial in whatever you want. You can however use the bar to sorta kinda confirm. As with any new fighting game it takes some getting used to. With some of the power characters it can be kinda tough to tell wtf is going on, but i chalk that up to being unfamiliar with the game.

TheChits

Friend chits. Good game. So far i put in lab time with The Flash, Nightwing, Aquaman and Shazam. Flash is my favorite dc character so i think im projecting but i like him the most..followed by probably aquaman. Its pretty much MK mechanics. You cant late confirm so you gotta just dial in whatever you want. You can however use the bar to sorta kinda confirm. As with any new fighting game it takes some getting used to. With some of the power characters it can be kinda tough to tell wtf is going on, but i chalk that up to being unfamiliar with the game.

I've been watching Arturo's stream most of the day. The netcode doesn't seem nearly as bad as MK9's which is all I wanted. As far as big body characters go, Bane and Grundy look so sick, and Aquaman does crazy damage

Heel

lmao Bad Martials stream is on for tonight friends.

w_banner_HP_01.jpeg

Trailer

Stream

Heel

First guy just walked to the ring to what sounded like a Nelly cover of "Here Comes The Boom"

This is going to be something special.

I finally got off work while the sun was out for the first time in forever, but have to work on Sat and Sun because I'm starting on TV's best Angie Harmon-starring cop show ever, Rizzoli & Isles.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I bailed on that show after like 3 episodes but Angie Harmon still looks good in HD.

Also later in the AM, I'll finally watch The Americans. I have 10 episodes DVR'd. I heeded your recommedations with Vikings and y'all were right.

*googles Angie Harmon*

Oh hell yes. Will you ever get to see her in person Poly?
They shoot here at Paramount so yes and I've already crossed paths with her a couple times, one of which was while she was going on a seemingly petty tirade. I see LL Cool J way more often though on my way into work and he's always pretty chill, I used to always let him slip out the back exit of our building after his ADR sessions when no one was supposed to be able to get out that way.

They shoot here at Paramount so yes and I've already crossed paths with her a couple times, one of which was while she was going on a seemingly petty tirade. I see LL Cool J way more often though on my way into work and he's always pretty chill.

Has he shown off his abs for no reason like he does in all of his movies?

You guys are missing something amazing. The corner just glued a fighters eye shut.

EDIT: Holy shit - the fight got stopped and ruled no contest. Unbelievable.

Can, preliminary betting looks like this:

Urijah Faber over Scott Jorgensen
Uriah Hall over Kelvin Gastelum
Miesha Tate over Cat Zingano
Gabriel Gonzaga over Travis Browne

still undecided on the Gonzaga fight, but i might go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom