• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
FdorNf5.jpg

brcqzaa.jpg

Meanwhile, in Korea...

GdJxr9k.jpg

muddream

Banned
Only because of Heel's meticulously created schedule on post #2, will I pay special attention to the terms "Tank" and "Warpath" whenever BJ's fat face shows up on my facebook feed tomorrow. Thanks Heel!

industrian

I watched Oblivion tonight at the cinema. I was actually able to guess the twist from the trailer I saw, but it was still a good movie IMO. It felt like a good dose of old school sci-fi - with a killer soundtrack.

fight night overload tonight. I'll probably watch TUF and record WSOF. Gonna have to miss that Donaire fight though. Wish these dudes would just fight on the inferior Showtime (because I actually HAVE that channel) ha.

Edit: Actually on checking that WSOF listing it's an unaired undercard fight from March. Less excited for it now.

all these women had square jaws and crooked teeth.

You do realize believing everything you read on internet isn't good for you right? I know tons of Korean chicks that don't get work done. A lot of it is makeup. The girl in my avatar looks just like she always did without make out. Same goes for her sister. Tiffany from SNSD also looks like a more grown up version of herself if you find her highschool pics.

I also know quite a few chicks here in LA that go from "I'd hit it" to "Oh my god you're amazing" after makeup. At the most they have that eyelid job done. But really makeup and hair style can go a long way. Lee ming Jung is a good example of this. Everyone thought she had major work done but all she got was double eye lids surgery and lost weight. Everything else is makeup and hair.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You do realize believing everything you read on internet isn't good for you right? I know tons of Korean chicks that don't get work done. A lot of it is makeup. The girl in my avatar looks just like she always did without make out. Same goes for her sister. Tiffany from SNSD also looks like a more grown up version of herself if you find her highschool pics.

I also know quite a few chicks here in LA that go from "I'd hit it" to "Oh my god you're amazing" after makeup. At the most they have that eyelid job done. But really makeup and hair style can go a long way. Lee ming Jung is a good example of this. Everyone thought she had major work done but all she got was double eye lids surgery and lost weight. Everything else is makeup and hair.

Dat K-pop defense force. We've talked about this before Jerome. You make it too easy bruh.

Best line in a great post

Can, i made my bet:

Code:
Artes Marciais, UFC
Urijah Faber - Scott Jorgensen 
Vencedor do combate : U. Faber (Quota : 1,20)

Artes Marciais, UFC
Travis Browne - Gabriel Gonzaga 
Vencedor do combate : G Gonzaga (Quota : 3,30)

Artes Marciais, UFC
Kelvin Gastelum - Uriah Hall 
Vencedor do combate : Uriah Hall (Quota : 1,22)

Artes Marciais, UFC
Miesha Tate - Cat Zingano 
Vencedor do combate : Miesha Tate (Quota : 1,95)

Heel

Can, i made my bet:

Code:
Artes Marciais, UFC

Artes Marciais, UFC

Artes Marciais, UFC

Artes Marciais, UFC

Is this a parlay or four different bets? I expect Hapa to win and would take a flyer on Zingano. Uriah Hall seems like a dangerous spot.

Can, i made my bet:

Code:
Artes Marciais, UFC

Artes Marciais, UFC

Artes Marciais, UFC

Artes Marciais, UFC

Where did you bet? I lost the site you gave me.

I'm not losing any sleep over the fact Jerraaay. Don't you worry about me.

brentech

If you live in the US, do you have to be geo located in Vegas in order to book?
I don't know how that works with some of these sites. My brother lives out there and he mentioned that was the case for the place he booked with.

industrian

i'm going with experience for this card. Tate by UD and Gonzaga scraps a TKO win.

Gonzaga going back to his K1 days? Not likely my friend.

I see Gonzaga winning by second round sub, but the magic of HW fights means that Browne will probably win by first round KO.

And Tate is winning by a sub in the 3rd.

Believe.

brentech

Looked up some of the sports betting info and apparently that Bovada site is one of the more trusted sites for US betters to use.
Might have to learn more about that for the future. Need to better understand lines and shit.

muddream

Banned
Looked up some of the sports betting info and apparently that Bovada site is one of the more trusted sites for US betters to use.
Might have to learn more about that for the future. Need to better understand lines and shit.

Nah, you need to understand not to bet on sports entertainment.

honestly, i hate betting on combat sports.

i made 3 bets on football today, won 1, lost 1 and on the way to win another one.

it's much better when sports have decades long match-ups you can draw information from.

99% of fights in MMA are fresh, so relying on match-ups and W/L records is useless. just ask VoxPop.

I don't know on who to bet, it's only 20 dollar BUT I'M AFRAID TO PART

bet 5, start small, gain confidence.

that bet i showed you, only put 4€.

brentech

honestly, i hate betting on combat sports.

i made 3 bets on football today, won 1, lost 1 and on the way to win another one.

it's much better when sports have decades long match-ups you can draw information from.

99% of fights in MMA are fresh, so relying on match-ups and W/L records is useless. just ask VoxPop.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd do it on MMA, but NFL, that might be a different story.

I put 10 on Zingano and 10 on Kelvin.

Well, still have other 80e for bets so I'm not feeling too bad.

Someone is jealous. It's cool bro not everyone in Europe can actually come from a cultural relevant place. I understand living in Spain's dumpster is hard but spewing out derogatory comments isn't cool.

Why you gotta be such a xenophobic weaboo man?

Budo Bet: King Kevin Casey by sub +960

I didn't see the option, shame. Would've put 10 on Kelvin winning, and another 10 on Kelvin winning by sub.

But it's enough for me, I don't wanna get too excited. My uncle was addicted to gambling and his life....well on the bright side he's the only one alive, incredible. I'm gonna live long baby

industrian

I know he doesn't post anymore but EraldoCoil is there now. He moved there around August of last year. I'm trying to save up cash to go visit him.

Decent.

I've wanted to go back to Korea for quite some time now. Next month it'll be three years since I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom