• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out, mang. Go eat some Filipinos and drink some Sagres.

ok, Filipinos are godlike.

filipinos%20chocolate.jpg

jerry hates mediterranean folks. flagged for cism.

edit:

Nah I have a low tolerance for stupidity today. Oh and having been to your country all I remember is the way it smells like shit and some big famous church. So glad Spanish women were on the tour with us too. Didn't have to pipe any of your women and worry about my wallet and passport while I was with them. This was in the North part I believe. It's almost been ten years so my memory hazy.
Decent.

I've wanted to go back to Korea for quite some time now. Next month it'll be three years since I left.

Have you been in Taiwan since you left Korea? I really want to visit Taiwan.

Nah I have a low tolerance for stupidity today. Oh and having been to your country all I remember is the way it smells like shit and some big famous church. So glad Spanish women were on the tour with us too. Didn't have to pipe any of your women and worry about my wallet and passport while I was with them. This was in the North part I believe. It's almost been ten years so my memory hazy.

how salty are you, jerry? i had to hydrate just from reading this post.

Guys, I think Jerry is PMSing.

TheChits

Man some HORRIBLE reffing on the cage warriors stream. Dude had a guillotine locked in clean and his opponent clearly tapped. The dude on bottom let go because the ref stepped in, and then he just said continue lol

IMACOMPUTA

Jesus, why is there even a ref in the ring if all she is going to do is watch? Should have taken a fucking point for that cage holding, and was that knee illegal?

EDIT: Looked at the knee again and he wasn't grounded so it was legal.

That elbow was great. Why don't more people throw standing elbows when they're in tight like that? Just habit to throw punches or is there some technical problem that I'm not aware of?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
these tuf guys are putting on some shit fights. uriah's stock is falling before he even steps in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom