• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelvin Gastellum's UFC Pic:

894.jpg

Looks like that gif with the girl smiling and then the guy leans in and shakes his head to say no.

Hex

Banned
They pretty much gave Bubba a fight that he'd have to try to look bad in.

I have thought the same about the Josh fight also, and it almost got flipped with that armbar in the first but in reality there was no way he was losing that fight. There was no way it should have even have been as close as it was. Same can be said about the Dylan fight against "hit me more than once and I turtle and panic" Jimmy.

I have thought the same about the Josh fight also, and it almost got flipped with that armbar in the first but in reality there was no way he was losing that fight. There was no way it should have even have been as close as it was.

Agreed completely.

Eh.. I don't agree so much for Dylan vs. Jimmy. There was a big chance that was going to be a LnP fight.

Also.. Bubba showing that Jackson Camp pedigree.. he's up in the rounds so he's going to turtle up if Smith shows some aggression. Expecting more takedowns with just enough offense not to stand up.

brentech

While I don't doubt he got rocked when the hits were on the side, the first hit to the back of head his body goes limp.

But whatever, there's always a fight or 2 like that.

That sure looks like it could qualify for DQ. Those weren't legal hits, that's why you don't see people doing that when they're pinned against the cage.

Hex

Banned
That's what I thought too.

I love the way the pbp is like "but he was already out".
I am sure when he can't remember random years of his life and peoples names that the fact that the play by play B team thought he was already out feels that it was no big deal since he was out already will make him feel much better.

People hit and get hit in the back of the head all the time. None of those elbows were intended to be in the back of the head and Gonzaga was done before they even hit. If you think he could've survived if that strike never hit the back of the head then I think you haven't seen enough Gonzaga fights.

Can, i made my bet:

Code:
Artes Marciais, UFC
Urijah Faber - Scott Jorgensen 
Vencedor do combate : U. Faber (Quota : 1,20)

Artes Marciais, UFC
Travis Browne - Gabriel Gonzaga 
Vencedor do combate : G Gonzaga (Quota : 3,30)

Artes Marciais, UFC
Kelvin Gastelum - Uriah Hall 
Vencedor do combate : Uriah Hall (Quota : 1,22)

Artes Marciais, UFC
Miesha Tate - Cat Zingano 
Vencedor do combate : Miesha Tate (Quota : 1,95)

Lol learn to bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom