• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mieshacupcake.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
Fun woman scrap. Cat via male aggression. Will wait for the piss test.

Browne hit Gabe with like 4 or 5 elbows to the back of the head. Never seen a ko like that. Should have been a DQ.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Fun woman scrap. Cat via male aggression. Will wait for the piss test.

Browne hit Gabe with like 4 or 5 elbows to the back of the head. Never seen a ko like that. Should have been a DQ.

I'm only going by gifs but these are my exact thoughts for the last two fights.

brentech

Hall came out just waiting for a mistake. After he got taken down and got up it seemed like he woke up and finally started to attack.

brentech

Uriah did all the damage from the bottom there. He slipped every punch that was coming his way. Will be interested to see how they judge it.
I'd probably score 2 and 3 to Uriah.

Entertaining fight. Kelvin just goes out and works.

I didn't watch the Ultimate Fighter all season and all I hear about is Uriah Hall and I watch him fight and don't see what's so special about him. Kelvin won that fight 29-28 but Uriah will win and be promoted as the next Anderson Silva.

Same

On points, I have to say that takedown in the third would seemingly take it for Kelvin.

Which is a shame since he got as much as he gave in the exchange and ended up getting swept for top position at the end.

That first round garbage will probably haunt Uriah in the end. If he gets this decision then people will call work.

Heel

I dunno, I'm on the Uriah train. His 3 fights have been disgusting. The guys looks seriously hurt after. Even this last one, maybe the guy gave up but his face looked like it had gotten hit with a baseball bat in the post interview.

I haven't been watching MMA for a particularly long time but to me, Uriah Hall really is amazing. The only other TUF that I've watched was the Faber vs Cruz one and that was really boring because the standard of the fights was just not there. You could tell those guys from that season weren't very good from the way they fought and the way they moved. This season has been completely different though and Hall really stands above everyone else. He moves with so much grace and his kicks are incredible to behold. They are so fast and they hit so hard. Dylan was literally battered and pounded to defeat. Jones was constantly asking him to go on the offense but when you're getting hit so hard from a defensive position, it's going to be psychologically difficult to mount an offense and open yourself up to even harder hits.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for Uriah Hall, his athleticism is unprecedented in UFC history which should be more than enough to turn him into an unstoppable champion unless he makes bad personal decisions such as not embracing the tutelage of Firas Zahabi at the Tristar Gym in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Bunch of negative nancies around here..

Uriah's only losses have been to two dudes who've pretty much been running through their UFC opponents. Does Uriah have what it takes to be a champ? Remains to be seen but I'm confident he's good enough to beat the majority of the division.

Ye'Rya "Nover" Hall

Linked as it's a TUF spoiler:

Even Wrestlers are not safe...

Nd8fp.gif

I'm all aboard the Hall and Conor bandwagon

He's rocking guys from his back, I'm telling you this kid is nasty, I've never seen anything like it.

Uriah's only losses have been to two dudes who've pretty much been running through their UFC opponents. Does Uriah have what it takes to be a champ? Remains to be seen but I'm confident he's good enough to beat the majority of the division.

LOL!

brentech

I always undervalue takedowns if damage or sub attempts aren't at least gained from it. Kelvin never did much with the majority of his. Only reason I didn't score the 2nd for him.

I'll be interested to see them both again. I'm sure Hall will get at least one more in UFC. His takedown D is weaker than I suspected, but he managed to get out of compromising positions really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom