• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

MjFrancis

TUF Finale was great.

Bubba had a good fight with Gilbert. I'd like to see what either of these guys can do once let loose in the UFC, even though Gilbert was pretty consistently struggling.

Browne threw at least three illegal elbows. The one that stunned Gonzaga was legit at least, but then he just went to town. Erick Silva was DQ'd for much less. So I'm not surprised when I read Gabriel Gonzaga to challenge ruling on fight with Travis Browne.

Uriah Hall, as everyone agrees, was overconfident and reaped what he sowed. Host Samurai put it well, it was like Bigfoot/Overeem save for the highlight reel finish.

Tate lost in a good stoppage. She was getting her face destroyed and dropped on all fours. If Cat can stay off the ground (lol) she could probably rearrange Ronda's face, too. Regardless, Tate will get her shot in due time. A few more wins under her belt and she'll be right back in title contention.

I didn't watch the Faber v. Jorgensen fight. Whatevs, wasn't interested since Faber can beat anyone in a non-championship match. Vindicated.

It looked like I missed some entertaining prelims. Might look for those later.

dream

pants.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
our good friend dream just posted the new where my strawberries picture in glorious high definition. thanks friend.

and i'm in the armpit of fucking Mexico for work. pray for me friends, i hope to return to good old Chicago, USA in one piece. help jerry.

TheNatural

My Member!
our good friend dream just posted the new where my strawberries picture in glorious high definition. thanks friend.

and i'm in the armpit of fucking Mexico for work. pray for me friends, i hope to return to good old Chicago, USA in one piece. help jerry.

Don't drink the water.

bennett2.jpg

Tell Ninja to get his cousin's to help you.

No one is laughing because we all know there is nothing to do in Portugal except smoke weed, sit on a couch, and watch Soccer. Well there is some stuff to do. I wouldn't participate because I don't like young boys or hanging out near a port.

We got internet and pillows kaep, I think you would feel at home.

I still completely believe that Uriah won that fight. What did Kelvin do exactly? A few TDs, some got reversed, never actually executed anything significant when he had him on the ground.

He looked like more of the aggressor I guess but he definitely didnt have him beat in any other category really.

Bringing back those bad memories? How much did your parents make off of you?

oh jerry.

i was actually reffering to your ability to make a witty comeback, the extent of your skill to come up with an even mild chuckle inducing response.

cause honestly, right now, i feel like Ike, running circles around Tina, caressing her bosom, kissing her neck and uppercutting her jaw while she throws away her career, singing the theme song to Mad Max 3. that's the difference in skill level being displayed here, playboy.

seriously bro, you're putting lipstick before a night out, i'm fixing Korean jaws with a scalpel, that's the gap we got here.

if you ever level up, or are willing the learn the art of trolling, talk to me, i have a school in South Korea, the Baek Do San & Hwoarang Institute of Good Times.

I still completely believe that Uriah won that fight. What did Kelvin do exactly? A few TDs, some got reversed, never actually executed anything significant when he had him on the ground.

He looked like more of the aggressor I guess but he definitely didnt have him beat in any other category really.

Reversals don't get scored and Takedowns are like automatic win buttons tbh. Judging sucks. That being said.. everyone knows judging sucks and they know what judges are looking for. So he only has himself to blame.

LP dusting off his rifle... Even though it wasn't too dusty to begin with.

Uriah won under PRIDE rules.

Fuck Unified rules.

oh jerry.

i was actually reffering to your ability to make a witty comeback, the extent of your skill to come up with an even mild chuckle inducing response.

cause honestly, right now, i feel like Ike, running circles around Tina, caressing her bosom, kissing her neck and uppercutting her jaw while she throws away her career, singing the theme song to Mad Max 3. that's the difference in skill level being displayed here, playboy.

seriously bro, you're putting lipstick before a night out, i'm fixing Korean jaws with a scalpel, that's the gap we got here.

if you ever level up, or are willing the learn the art of trolling, talk to me, i have a school in South Korea, the Baek Do San & Hwoarang Institute of Good Times.

See this^ just proving you're pathetic. This isn't a competition. Some of us actually have lives and don't spend all day worrying about how to insult people. Anyways, I don't have time for this.

DREAM! DREAM! DREAM! DREAM! DREAM! DREAM! DREAM!

Did you ever figure out how to do that citation? Also, Michel Foucault, you ever read any of his writing? I have to read Discipline and Punish and I am not sure what I am getting into. Oh and I need some contemporary fiction dealing with sexuality or something about immigrates dealing with assimilation. Read anything like that lately?

muddream

Banned
The Hoffa/Gonzaga fight lasted a minute, so I guess crying during walk-in gravely violated the Zuffa policy of being a combination of mean, tough or nasty.

Other way... He stopped doing anything about the vitiligo and it's basically taken all the melanin out of his skin. Thats why the tattoos look like they're in technicolor.

Pretty sure he wasn't doing anything about it in the first place, it just gradually took over. He has a pretty extreme case of vitiligo, though it could always recede later on and he'd go back to being patchy.

Anyway, fun TUF card, easily the best one UFC's put on for months. I have no fucking clue why Bubba vs Gilbert was on the main card though, those guys were jokes.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Speaking of Glory, Glory 8 Tokyo on May 3 (no, NOT from Saitama Super Arena unfortunately):

HW: Peter Aerts vs. Jamal Ben Saddik
LW: Albert Kraus vs. Andy Ristie (this gon be good)
HW: Anderson "Braddock" Silva vs. Jaideep Singh
HW: Jerome Le Banner vs. Koichi Pettas
FW quarter final: Mosab Amrani vs. Marcus Vinicius
FW quarter final: Masaaki Noiri vs. Liam Harrison
FW quarter final: Abdellah Ezbiri vs. Gabriel Varga
FW quarter final: Yuta Kubo vs. Abdellah Ezbiri
FW reserve: Chonglek Super Pro Samui vs. Zen Fujita
FW reserve: Andre Bruhl vs. Yukihiro Komiya

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/12/4...herweight-slam-tournament-le-banner-koichi-k1

Maybe we can finally see Uriah rearrange Sammon's face as he just came up with a win. Makes sense from a match making standpoint.

Its crazy how we had 2 seasons of TUF Middleweights in a row and the talent that came out of TUF 16 to 17 is night and day. TUF 16 had such garbage fighters. I see potential in quite a few fighters from 17

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

How fast can you grow a long curly mustache friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom