• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
good friend dream, i just read an article on the woman ball draft on the worldwide leader. i was shocked by the discrepancy of looks between the top 3 picks. 1 of the 3 is not like the others, 1 of the 3 does not belong. Didn't Mark Cuban say he would take the number 1 pick overall in the 2nd round of the NBA draft?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I enjoyed zingano vs tate but i still would rather watch men fight and women stretch.
JOTYit9.jpg
My penis is confused. They're hot but they have far more muscle than I do...
Also, Roxanne Modafferi.
WTF happened to her? Why has she lost like 10 fights in a row?
Wicky Nishiura is quality, dude got that crowd pleasing style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYXszPGE7w
He is easily my favorite can in all of MMA and one of my favorite fighters period. Joe Silver should have him fight Leonard Garcia, it would be the greatest sloppy striking scrap ever.

good friend dream, i just read an article on the woman ball draft on the worldwide leader. i was shocked by the discrepancy of looks between the top 3 picks. 1 of the 3 is not like the others, 1 of the 3 does not belong. Didn't Mark Cuban say he would take the number 1 pick overall in the 2nd round of the NBA draft?

Link?

charsace

Skylar Diggins is my 1st pick.

Escudero was cut from the UFC on two separate occasions. James Wilks retired due to injury and Jonathan Brookins asked for his release after going 1-3 post-TUF and is currently wandering the Earth looking for inspiration. I think everyone else has hung around as Fuel TV and Facebook fodder.

News to me.

dream

I agree with you, viofriend. Skylar Diggins is comparatively very pretty.

I hope to discuss this upcoming WNBA season with you in this thread. I am an Indiana Fever fan, but I also like the Chicago Sky because of Courtney Vandersloot.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I agree with you, viofriend. Skylar Diggins is comparatively very pretty.

I hope to discuss this upcoming WNBA season with you in this thread. I am an Indiana Fever fan, but I also like the Chicago Sky because of Courtney Vandersloot.

Her name is really Wonderslut??

Guys, did you know that as of last week Ryan Bader was ranked #9 in the LHW division? Sweet and Sassy Mousasi just took his spot but Bader is still in the top 10!

TheNatural

My Member!
"I never said Weidman didnt deserve it. Everything has its time. He stood out and proved that he's entitled to fight for the belt. He has all the tools to become the new champion. Every fighter that is appointed by Dana White to fight for the belt is ready to do it. He put himself in the position the is now, regardless of being younger, having less fights. It is an opportunity for for him to show he can be the champion. Just like him, other young fighters will come and show they can also be champions. Weidman is young and has been showing potencial".

"I plan to keep on fighting for 5 more years and then focus on my personal projects. I'll also keep trainning at my gym to pass my experience to new athletes so they can follow my legacy".

"Nothing has changed [when asked about the change in this "comfort zone", where he could choose who and when to fight]. I was in a comfort zone because i was on vacation. I wanted to rest. Now resting is over, and I have to work".

"He cant run me over. He has to fight. If the runs me over he'll go to jail" [When asked about Weidman's latest words that he would run over Anderson]

Dat GOAT. Love it.

Don't push your luck Weedman. You won't get invited to the barbecue.

Heel

Metamoris Pro Jiu Jitsu Invitational II
June 9th, Los Angeles

Shinya Aoki vs. Kron Gracie
Braulio Estima vs. Rodolfo Vieira
Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu vs.
Brendan Schaub
Mackenzie Dern vs. Michelle Nicolini
Andre Galvao vs. Rafael Lovato Jr.
Bill "The Grill" Cooper vs. Ryan Hall

What a line up.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Metamoris Pro Jiu Jitsu Invitational II
June 9th, Los Angeles

Shinya Aoki vs. Kron Gracie
Braulio Estima vs. Rodolfo Vieira
Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu vs.
Brendan Schaub
Mackenzie Dern vs. Michelle Nicolini
Andre Galvao vs. Rafael Lovato Jr.
Bill "The Grill" Cooper vs. Ryan Hall

What a line up.

No Henatch no buy.

MjFrancis

Great article on Bendo. It is surprising when there is an example of good MMA journalism from a person not named Ariel or Ben Fowlkes.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/16/4223748/bensons-lab-ufc-on-fox-7-henderson-vs-melendez
It's well-written, certainly. It weaves a positive narrative of Henderson for the upcoming fight.

I had no idea he'd front his mother's store. I could have seen Benson years ago before I ever watched MMA and never knew who he was at the time. I'd probably remember a guy like that, though.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It's well-written, certainly. It weaves a positive narrative of Henderson for the upcoming fight.

I had no idea he'd front his mother's store. I could have seen Benson years ago before I ever watched MMA and never knew who he was at the time. I'd probably remember a guy like that, though.

I think one of the previous Countdown shows he was involved in mentioned how he helps his mother at the grocery store. He comes across as a very likable guy. I'm a huge fan of his and have been impressed by all of his UFC fights besides the second Edgar fight.

It's the kind of articles MMA could benefit more from to be honest. Rather than the current cheap grab for hits by asking everyone and their mother how they feel about TRT, VADA, Transgendered Fighters, etc.. baiting them for a soundbite for controversy.

Don't overlook Biggu Footu.
Bigfoot Silver is a joke. It's the forbidden psychological technology assistance that allows him to win. He thought he could get by without his voodoo shaman and look what happened to him. He won't make the same mistake twice though I don't think.

On Twitter I asked. Not in person when she was in NYC I asked her to party with me at a club and she responded that she loved that place. So I guess she rejected me. I also saw Arianny out at Lavo NYC that weekend, I assume that Perez was there as well, but was too drunk and with my friends to bother going up to them. She was at the table next to the DJ booth across from me and the place was packed as fuck. Jones was there too.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bigfoot Silver is a joke. It's the forbidden psychological technology assistance that allows him to win. He thought he could get by without his voodoo shaman and look what happened to him. He won't make the same mistake twice though I don't think.
Bigfoot need only sacrifice a small villages last remaining goat to defeat Cain Velasquez.

'Jay Hieron got my back cause he's a soul brotha from NYC who dont play that shit'
Why is it always the guys who act so macho like Hieronymous who end up not doing shit in the Octagon?

Oh and cumbr, Cat is married, hence the Zingano. Zingano BJJ ain't named after her.

And Host, Kenda is not all that hot in person, kinda sickly looking actually.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why is it always the guys who act so macho like Hieronymous who end up not doing shit in the Octagon?

Oh and cumbr, Cat is married, hence the Zingano. Zingano BJJ ain't named after her.

When has that ever stopped a rich playboy, playboy?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Alpha swag...beta chin.

Well my best chance that I can meet some of these UFC chicks like Arianny, Brittany etc is to go Vegas to some of those bad ass pool parties that they go to all the time. I'm always seeing pics of Arianny, Kenda and Brittany on Instagram partying it up. But the chicks at these parties are so hot that its easy to look over them.

My game is off too. I haven't been out partying since I went to Dubai at this club called People's By Crystal..last time i really went hard. That was like 5 months ago.

thirty

Banned
www.metamoris.com just announced their 2nd all BJJ event with Aoki vs Kron Gracie as the headliner and an undercard that includes Brendan Schuab to pull in some UFC fans.

I'll be attending live as the event is in UCLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom