• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
baddest of all bad boxing going on now on Eurosport.

edit: how bad is it? a guy just won with a hammerfist to the back of the head and the ring girls look straight out of a Public Invasion video.

biggers-better-21-bulgaria1.jpg

kickboxing on the bad boxing card. one of the rings girls is a whole foot taller than the turkish fighter, dude is barely higher than the ropes.

holy fuckin shit, size difference between the bulgarian and the turkish... imagine Faber vs Anderson Silva. is this shit even legal?

edit: putting things into perspective, turkish guy's high kicks don't go higher than the bulgarian's elbow, not kidding.

Nick Diaz just pulled up in a Camaro drop top in the valet area. Honda my ass.

It did have his sponsor "Chase Chevrolet" in the license plate spot tho, may not be his.

Fuck you guys. I remember when only Dream and I believed in Frank "Handsome" Mir and you dudes made fun of us about it. Don't jump on the bandwagon after he subs that wrestler dude.

TheChits

Fuck you guys. I remember when only Dream and I believed in Frank "Handsome" Mir and you dudes made fun of us about it. Don't jump on the bandwagon after he subs that wrestler dude.

I don't think this is quite accurate. While I'm aware that I haven't discussed my views on the matchups for this card all that much, I've always said that Frank has a great shot.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'd say it's an evenly matched fight between DC and Mir.

I see DC winning by second round TKO, but you never know. I'm not going to write off a guy like Mir.

Regardless of the outcome, I see the winner fighting Overeem in August/September.

I'd question Cormier striking accuracy as much as Mir's wrestling. The thing is Mir doesn't need excellent wrestling to take an arm or an ankle. Just as Cormier only needs a couple big shots to put Mir to sleep. It's a pretty even shot for either of em imo.

That being said, I picked Cormier in this one.

DKehoe

I'd question Cormier striking accuracy as much as Mir's wrestling. The thing is Mir doesn't need excellent wrestling to take an arm or an ankle. Just as Cormier only needs a couple big shots to put Mir to sleep. It's a pretty even shot for either of em imo.

That being said, I picked Cormier in this one.

Mir sure had no problem getting Dos Santos down when he desperately kept trying to.

TheNatural

My Member!
Fuck, anyone know when the main event is going to start? I'm going with some chick to watch the fireworks, I need to hit a bar or something to see toothpick fight. Think if I get in around 10 it will be about to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom