• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
1278926813227.gif

TIGER KNEE!!!

bruno-alves-o.gif

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Its tomorrow. Clear your calendar.

Oh, you meant join tomorrow, never mind, haha. Yeah, if I'm awake I'll drop by. Jet lagged to reverse schedule at the moment and probably staying up for another 20 hours to fix, so staying up late tomorrow night seems unlikely.

Excited for Hunt/JDS. Oh, and Glover's fighting too. I've mentioned before, but we trained together way back in the day before he left to Liddell's camp. He got his black belt from the same BJJ instructor I got my blue belt from, at our little school there back in CT. My old instructor was excited on Facebook just now to be repping him at the weigh ins after all this time, and his wife (who also trains, of course) got to pose for a photo with Mike Tyson, haha.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Oh, you meant join tomorrow, never mind, haha. Yeah, if I'm awake I'll drop by. Jet lagged to reverse schedule at the moment and probably staying up for another 20 hours to fix, so staying up late tomorrow night seems unlikely.

Excited for Hunt/JDS. Oh, and Glover's fighting too. I've mentioned before, but we trained together way back in the day before he left to Liddell's camp. He got his black belt from the same BJJ instructor I got my blue belt from, at our little school there back in CT. My old instructor was excited on Facebook just now to be repping him at the weigh ins after all this time, and his wife (who also trains, of course) got to pose for a photo with Mike Tyson, haha.

We'd love to have you. Make it happen.

I wasn't gonna be in nerd chat tomorrow since I'll be a bit preoccupied throwing a little get together at Paramount for the fights again which Kaeptain is missing out on again, lol, but i guess I'll bring the iPad along and jump in for a few.

UFC champions in 2014:

HW - Hunt
LHW - Rhino
MW - Gay Guard Musashi
WW - The Gawd Sponge
LW - Punk
FW - Russian Hunter Pat Curran
BW - Wicky
FLW - who gives a shit

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
UFC champions in 2014:

HW - Hunt
LHW - Rhino
MW - Gay Guard Musashi
WW - The Gawd Sponge
LW - Punk
FW - Russian Hunter Pat Curran
BW - Wicky
FLW - who gives a shit

265 - Browne
205 - Gus
185 - TRT Jesus
170 - Nate Diaz
155 - Ryan Couture
145 - Frankie Says Relax
135 - Dominic Cruz's Doctor. Interim: Barao's Nurse. Interim-Interim: Faber
125 - Some Thai 9 year old with 4 months of sprawl

265 - JDS
205 - Jones
185 - Weidman
170 - GSP
155 - Bendo
145 - Mendes
135 - Barao
125 - Benavidez

Women: McMann

And serious question, not trying to be funny - Does Fallon Fox wear a cup?

Heel

What happened before that? Did he have any success or is he now 100% tomato can?

Yeah, that GIF really doesn't tell the story. Despite dwarfing Samedov in size, he looked really bad right out of the gate. Got staggered within about 15 seconds of the fight starting, and dropped a few times. When he mounted an offense Samedov covered up well.

Samedov was really scrappy. Took everything Badr dished out and spammed some Chuck-level overhand bombs.

EDIT: Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmOY2tF9M-Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom