• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
ABBA, entirely appropriate. Well played.

Tonight I'm eating horse btw, I'll look like Overeem in notime.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

However, keep in mind that insular, cliquey, exclusionary behavior won't be tolerated.
iUVdjJ3g3xhT3.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
As a rule of thumb, it's a good idea to expand a bit more in that kind of thread. A hit and run "this is total BS" is going to leave people to assume the worst. If you mean that you think she has a competitive advantage, or that it's unfair, then say that. The hit and run posts, even if they aren't ill-meant, tend to spur angry replies rather than discussion.

I mean, it's a good idea in general to be more explanatory rather than curt and vague. But especially so in threads like that one.

i see your point, but it seems pretty self explanatory that the issue is a competitive advantage, especially prefaced with "i have no issue towards the transgendered...".

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
MMA Fighter Waylon Lowe Suing Philly Sex Store Over Supposedly Harmful Penis Gel

In the complaint, filed May 14, Lowe claims he had used the desensitizing gel previously without problem. And when he applied it last Sept. 1, he and his fiancée began lovemaking without incident. But when their 3-year-old daughter awoke, the fiancée interrupted their intercourse to attend to her, according to the lawsuit. Before she returned, Lowe “began to experience excruciating pain and pressure in his penis,” the lawsuit states. “He removed the condom and his penis swelled significantly. He sought emergency medical treatment and follow-up care thereafter.”

The complaint accuses the defendants of negligence and product liability for failing to provide proper instructions, warn users of risks, and design and test the gel to ensure its safety. It claims that Lowe suffered “catastrophic and permanent damage,” including penile scarring, loss of sensation and function; nerve and tissue damage; humiliation, embarrassment and mental anguish; lost wages and earning capacity; and loss of life’s pleasures.

Justin Lin straight up shitted on every director that thinks they do action well. God damn dudes. Every action set piece could have been a finale for another movie.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Justin Lin straight up shitted on every director that thinks they do action well. God damn dudes. Every action set piece could have been a finale for another movie.

i agree that the movie was fantastic, but there wasn't anything in this movie that topped that crazy chase at the end of Fast 5 where they wrecked downtown Rio with a motherfucking bank vault. another solid to the best summer movie franchise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom