• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i just seen the new mac pro. what kind of design is that? it's like they were inspired by ash trays, R2D2, and garbage cans. but at the same time i think its kind of cool, in an outlandish way. what's wrong with me.

maybe i shock the world and go ps4 + mac bro next gen.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Damn, Bayonetta 2 looks fucking ill. Looks like I'm going to be pc + wii u (temporarily, just to play both P* games) + (if they don't drop the ball on excluses which they probably won't) ps4 next-gen.

bone_and_sinew

I want a all hail the king of the north gif.
I thought they same thing too, heh. Here's the closest thing I could find:

ib2EEyHj0XKGWv.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
i just seen the new mac pro. what kind of design is that? it's like they were inspired by ash trays, R2D2, and garbage cans. but at the same time i think its kind of cool, in an outlandish way. what's wrong with me.

maybe i shock the world and go ps4 + mac bro next gen.

I'll pick up a PS4 but the mac can suck it. Imma save up a little and invest around 15 to 1700 hunnid in a PC.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm more excited(not a lot, to be honest) for the new MGS than I am for the new Thief. It's a sad state of affairs.
I want to frame this quote, friend.

Nintendo's direct was comedy gold. So goddamn bad.
It was pathetic. Man, if I didn't have a burning desire to play Bayonetta 2 I would have dropped my Wii U off at Gamestop this morning when I pre-ordered my PS4.

bone_and_sinew

It costs ~$400 to play with a ho at my work for about an hour. I can justify spending those ~$400 to play Bayo 2 and W101 for 100ish hours instead.

I have Fallout for that. I like activating explosives, using pickpocket and placing the armed device on their pockets.

This should tell you more about the new Thief's apparent lack of quality than anything else.

still haven't seen that Thief gameplay that legit shook you.

i still can't get over this.

JIQxRn0.jpg

KYAVzvH.jpg

hahahaha!!

between this and McCorkle sucking up to the polish to avoid showing up face down in a lake, what an amazing weekend for Bad-MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom