• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
If I don't get too hyped at launch I will probably wait for Infamous before I pick up a PS4.

Open world game that looks better than any FPS. Destructible environments, yiss. Looks like they took a lot from Festival of Blood.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Depending on my financials I will probably end up buying a PS4 at launch.

Even though I'm a PC gamer primarily and have no interest in playing consoles at this point, I see the hype just building and building until I'm left with no option.

I'll wait and see though. It's not as if I'm starved for games to play right now.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Also PS+ pay wall sucks a bit. I'm already subbed though......... free games for PS3, PS Vita and PS4, spoiled much.

Although I think the PS+ version of PS4 games wont be full featured for a while.

muddream

Banned
The only major titles that are still being developed for the PC are stuff like Starcraft 2 and Rome 2, which you can run on any decent laptop. I just can't justify the price of a gaming PC compared to dat 399.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
PS+ paywall, eh. Honestly, I don't see why you wouldn't have PS+ anyway. I guess I see why some are salty though.

The only major titles that are still being developed for the PC are stuff like Starcraft 2 and Rome 2, which you can run on any decent laptop. I just can't justify the price of a gaming PC compared to dat 399.

Agreed, friend. Put these PC warriors in their place.

Very bummed about Lima vs Saunders being scratched from Bellator 97. That was sure to be a slobber knocker. That's two tournament finals scratched from the very same card. Oh well, at least Chandler vs Rickels will still be entertaining as hell.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The showfloor reports on DriveClub haven't been glowing. I'm sure the game will shape up though (currently at 35% apparently) or else I'll be playing Need for Speed at launch.

FACE

Banned

You're german, you should know better.

I never play multi player, probably only 3 or 4 times this generation and will continue to be a PS+ member. Getting free shit and discounted stuff every week along with the cloud storage is a nice deal.

FACE

Banned
I knew not to buy a console last gen, but I just don't see a Stalker, Crysis, Witcher 2 or Orange Box happening this gen. Even the most eastern-european of devs have embraced consoles these days.

:(

To be honest, I'm only looking forward a few games funded by kickstarter and Witcher 3. When those are out I'm ready to quit gaming.

Ps4 is where it's at Face. Embrace the future.

It even has The Witcher 3.

I never play multi player, probably only 3 or 4 times this generation and will continue to be a PS+ member. Getting free shit and discounted stuff every week along with the cloud storage is a nice deal.

The Division might bring me back to online gaming.

i'll have to pay to stream, so whatever about online play.

they offer free games, right?

the only thing missing is how to monetize the shit i got planned. need to open a paypal account.

Whoa!

"I've got bad news for Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson, Frank Mir and a host of other aging Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) stars currently using Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) to prolong their combat sports careers.

You are no longer welcome in "The Golden State."

The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) on Monday (June 10, 2013) modified its stance on the controversial treatment by limiting its administration of Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE) in cases involving mixed martial arts (MMA) fighters."

-Jesse Holland mmajunkie.com

LINKAGE: http://www.mmamania.com/2013/6/12/4...d-california-tue-until-further-notice-ufc-mma

FACE should try it, it features particles and enviromental explosions.

ibrv0FOvdSkJed.gif

Heel

Bellator is moving to Fridays at 9 to 11 eastern after their summer series. Sent to die in the ratings? Curious to hear Meltzer's take on this.

Bellator is moving to Fridays at 9 to 11 eastern after their summer series. Sent to die in the ratings? Curious to hear Meltzer's take on this.

uggg. Looks like I wont be watching now. Whoever made this move should be fired. A Wednesday/Thursday night slot is PERFECT. Idiots.

Yeah, I'm mad

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
All hail the King of Bad MMA.

The King of Bad MMA!

The King of Bad MMA!

Bjorn Rebney's head will be sewed onto King Mo's body when the ratings crash and Viacom cancels it.

Bayonetta 2
The Evil Within
Dark Souls 2
Metal Gear V
Final Fantasy 15
Kingdom Harts 3

Everything else...meh
Evil Within might be the best game announced for PS4/Xb1. Lord Shinji Mikami is making his return to the survival horror genre.

you talking like jerry isn't going to play those games.
I won't play Bayo 2 because it's Wii U only... :(
And make the most bad ass Division squad in the planet too. We need you Face.
I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom