• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm sorry, did someone actually suggest Cung Le getting a title shot? LMAO

Friend cumbr i am not liking all the trigger holding in this game. Also the dodging is really wish washy. Why are there moves that arent roll cancelable.

I switched Angel/Demon mode to L1/R1 respectively because holding triggers is a pain in the ass. And friend, if you could roll cancel a Trinity Smash the move would be even more broken.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm sorry, did someone actually suggest Cung Le getting a title shot? LMAO

I switched Angel/Demon mode to L1/R1 respectively because holding triggers is a pain in the ass. And friend, if you could roll cancel a Trinity Smash the move would be even more broken.

the range on the pull move is way more broken than anything. You can jc the shit out of everything till it turns into tapioca and never even be remotely in danger.

I want to see Weidman take the belt, but personally I think he needs to make himself more interesting.

Right now he just acts like any other champ wannabe.

Lol people demanding Silva vs Jones because Silva vs GSP isn't fair height wise. Gsp fans are funny. Meanwhile somehow he HAS to fight the biggest guy of them all.

Anyway, honestly? I truly believe Cain would legit murder Jones, and I actually do think that Silva would style his ass.

Who cares how short he is? Baby Jay is like 5'2 and if Dana offered him Anderson today, he'd come at him, bro. Real champions aren't afraid.

2XhWmqg.jpg

8K6j8LE.jpg

Rashad Evans lost his will to be anything other than a can after Machida koed his bitch ass. Suga was afraid of Jones because he didn't want to go through it again.

But fine by me, feed him to the tiger.

lol @ Fox not saying which world championship Johnson vs. Dodson is.

Johnson vs. Dodson
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

They hate having this fight as a main event, it's so obvious.

lol @ Fox not saying which world championship Johnson vs. Dodson is.

Johnson vs. Dodson
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

They hate having this fight as a main event, it's so obvious.

Rampage is still known and Glover is an up and comer, not sure why they don't push that more. Unlesss Dana and co. hate pushing non title fights over title fights.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They would be wise to push the Rampage angle (even if he leaves) because it just gives Glover a bigger push after he beats him. Pettis has some mainstream recognition and he doesn't even get a mention.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Which is why Hendo/Machida is only 3 rounds. Non title co-mains should be 5 just like non title mains. In this case especially; it's not likely that Truther Ronda is going to take 5 rounds to armbar Carmouche and make them run over timewise.

This is it. Under no circumstances will the UFC ever make a title fight not the main event of a card unless its the co-main to another title fight. I think they feel it would cheapen the UFC brand or some shit.

_B1_0610_thumb.jpg

"I've got some statistics from my friends at Sherdog. It says that when you're main event features fighters that weigh
less than 90% of your female audience, your ratings go down by a third"

MjFrancis

Cowboy v Pettis is the real main event and I will quit watching this sport if it's not a FOTY contender.
Pretty much on board with this sentiment. Win or lose, Cowboy never disappoints. Matrix Kick Pettis isn't too far behind, either, even if he did slow down upon winning the WEC championship and entering the UFC.

Been thinking about the Cann vs Wand fight next month. Not sure if this is a winnable fight for Wand or if he will get blasted back to 2003 with a nasty KO. He was fairly competitive with Franklin. I mean Wand can't be that retarded to slug it out with Cann.

Vio-Lence

Banned
That wasn't anything big. He was stepping back and got kicked. He got up and started lighting Condont up.

slippery georges was about to tap out to strikes again and you say nothing close lol

I mean Wand can't be that retarded to slug it out with Cann.

go watch the leben fight again friend, or any of his UFC fights. he's incapable of fighting smart, and as a result of his stupidity he's going to be face down ass up.

slippery georges was about to tap out to strikes again and you say nothing close lol

go watch the leben fight again friend, or any of his UFC fights. he's incapable of fighting smart, and as a result of his stupidity he's going to be face down ass up.
But what about the Bisping fight

And lets not forget, this is Brian Cann here.

Also, Wand is undefeated vs. fighters from Japan which is where Cann was born.

MjFrancis

Been thinking about the Cann vs Wand fight next month. Not sure if this is a winnable fight for Wand or if he will get blasted back to 2003 with a nasty KO. He was fairly competitive with Franklin. I mean Wand can't be that retarded to slug it out with Cann.
Wandy fought a little smarter v. Cung Le. That's about it, unfortunately. He fights with the ferocity of a rabid dog - and with about as much intelligence.

It's what made him wonderful to watch in PRIDE but has since taken it's toll. I still love watching him, though for the length of my MMA-viewing it's been perpetually rooting for the underdog.

You know what I think I miss most about UFC? Sunday night cards. Remember when they used to cap the weekends with BAD-MMA on Friday nights, UFC on Saturday and WEC on Sunday?

Who has had a worse downfall Chuck or Crocop?

Chucks embarrassing moments

Dropping the title to Rampage in 30 seconds
BRUTALLY KO by K1 Evans
KO by Shogun in 1 round
Losing to Keith Dark Souls Jawdine
Getting touched on the chin by Franklin

Crocop

Decaped by is own signature move by K1 Zaga
Phantom Kneed by MUrr
Brutally KOd by Fucking Schaub
Retired by an overweight hobo

I gotta say Crocop went out pretty damn bad. Can't get worse than that.

In the last few years, Crocop had a nut pushed into his abdominal cavity by Reem, contemplated hanging himself in a hotel room, and is on yt singing in the car with Pat Barry.

MjFrancis

CroCop.

Because now he's relegated to some shit called the Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2012 just twenty days ago and no one mentioned he sub'd some can there let alone participated in such a squash match.

MjFrancis

Correction: CroCop sub'd a former pot-smoking sumo wrestler who now moonlights as a professional wrestler in what was probably a fixed MMA match.

charsace

I would like to see Rashad at 185. Him against Lombard or Vitor would be really cool

Him and Vitor are teammates so they won't fight. Shad would beat Lombard and has a good chance of beating Silva and Jones. Excellent grappler with great hand speed and one shot KO ability. If he fought Machida again I think Rashad would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom