• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh fuck it, TUF will have me back unless it really turns to shit like it did last season.

i gave up after mohawk guy couldn't back up his shit talk with anything resembling fighting.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
THE REEM SEASON 3 EPISODE 1: RETURN OF THE REEM

*Japan TV
*NSAC Licensing
*UFC Mag shoot
*Can/Dos Santos Fight
*Training For Bigfoot

0048_phkd4.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sonnen means the show has my interest.

Jones won't give him much material to work with. It'll probably just end up with Chael spitting out his canned one liners while Jones chuckles to himself in the background. Oh and the same terrible TUF fights as always.

Stunt casting the coaches hasn't worked since Evans/Rampage, two guys who feed on drama and trash talk.

Jones won't give him much material to work with. It'll probably just end up with Chael spitting out his canned one liners while Jones chuckles to himself in the background. Oh and the same terrible TUF fights as always.

Stunt casting the coaches hasn't worked since Evans/Rampage, two guys who feed on drama and trash talk.
Did you see that video from Dana where Bones and Shale were going back and forth about submissions and Shale completely outwitted him and got him all tangled up in his serpentinious web of bullshit? It was great.

That sounds great. Link/name?
trying to find it, it was one of Dana's video blogs.

ugh can't fucking find it.

shale asked bones if he was verbally submitting or something when vitor had him in that armbar and bones refused to answer it and then tried to turn it around on shale thinking he caught him with a double standard for the filho fight and shale admitted verbally submitting and basically made bones look petty for being afraid to admit what happened in the vitor fight.

that's how i remember it at least.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Chael's quite good at catching people off guard by being very blasé about things a lot of other fighters have difficulty admitting, and then going in the complete opposite direction with his delusions of grandeur gag. It's a pretty simple act but it seems to be very effective at riling up all the cans in the ultimate.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I never really watched much Strikeforce or Dream, so I haven't seen any of Mousasi's fights. Does he match up well against Gustafsson? Who do you guys think will win that fight?

I don't mind loud bass when appropriate, but there was never not loudness blasting at you, from the previews on. The music was really badly mixed into the previews, like it would be super loud, then turned down slightly but still loud when there was loud talking or explosions, then the music would turn up super loud again. It sounded like people were fighting over who could turn up the tv and stereo louder.

By that point I had a bad headache and everything in the movie was really loud too. Again, I don't mind loud, but I'd like some range in the sound and to not go home with tinnitus.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ahh fuck it, TUF will have me back unless it really turns to shit like it did last season.

i gave up after mohawk guy couldn't back up his shit talk with anything resembling fighting.
Well there is that guy Dana is hyping up, says he put people in the amba lamps. At least his fights could be good.

I never really watched much Strikeforce or Dream, so I haven't seen any of Mousasi's fights. Does he match up well against Gustafsson? Who do you guys think will win that fight?
Not at all. He's too small for the LHW division against normal sized LHWs let alone a giant like Gustaffson. This is a "fuck off and drop to 185" fight for Gay Guard.

And yeah I'm loving this warmer weather right now myself. Hope it lasts.

Vio-Lence

Banned
2 degrees outside. Winter has come at last. :)

Yeah it feels colder especially after this mild ass winter we've been having. I seen colder weather and more snow in my brief visit in Seoul than in Chicago this year.

And Bulls w/out young Rose and Lt. Deng stomped the Lakers last night :)

ShaneB

Well I got my wish, nice stormy weather today here in Toronto, nice blanket of snow and cold winter weather.

This is the weather back home in Labrador however. Converted to F for you yanks.

Jhg5rDo.jpg

Heel

Not at all. He's too small for the LHW division against normal sized LHWs let alone a giant like Gustaffson. This is a "fuck off and drop to 185" fight for Gay Guard.

I would agree if Gus was an elite offensive wrestler. This is actually one of the few top tenners that I think Mousasi matches up well against stylistically. Another would be Machida.

snorggy

I'm on the tuf train... any show that gives us bang bros is okay in my book.

Plus I want to see this crazy knockout they've been teasing with shots of an ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom