• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
'Korean Zombie' replaces Anthony Pettis, meets champ Jose Aldo at UFC 163

ibfRtrAS904H7X.gif

like a lamb to the slaughter.

ShaneB

The Ultimate Fighter Nations

Also known as Canada vs. Australia.

Otherwise known as Patrick Cote vs. Kyle Noke.

Anyone interested?

People in Canada and Australia will care...... and that's about it. edit: even still, those are terrible choices for coaches. bleh.

I'm up to 4 cookies now. Going to look at the nutritional table later and add up what I've put in me. Guess I won't be half assing it in the gym today.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
As well as my previous comments regarding KZ getting worked, Pettis is nearing Dominic Cruz levels of injuries devastating his potential.

Give him someone like Josh Thomson on his return and pray he doesn't trip on a banana peel. Then we can hopefully get Bendo vs. Pettis 2.

As well as my previous comments regarding KZ getting worked, Pettis is nearing Dominic Cruz levels of injuries devastating his potential.

Give him someone like Josh Thomson on his return and pray he doesn't trip on a banana peel. Then we can hopefully get Bendo vs. Pettis 2.

Punk would finish Pettis, straight up.

ShaneB

Fuck, I should've kknown today was our little june birthday gathering. Now I'm going to have like 3 pieces of cake.

edit: had 4 pieces of cake. Boy I feel great.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole

Heel

Jon Fitch has fully embraced Bad MMA, sporting a crooked mohawk at the weigh-ins to match his Japanese tattoo.

Calling it now: He will get his first non-decision win in over 6 years.

Jon Fitch has fully embraced Bad MMA, sporting a crooked mohawk at the weigh-ins to match his Japanese tattoo.

Calling it now: He will get his first non-decision win in over 6 years.

if i was not involved in a bet already i would take that one. Burkman gonna finish Fitch.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I think I have to realize that I suck horribly at kideo games nowadays, been stuck at a bullshit, probably dead simple checkpoint, in Last of Us for 1.5 hours. Jeebus fuck this is pissing me off! Good game though.

and to add insult to injury there is that Pettis news. maddafakk

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Just got back from Man of Steel, enjoyed it.

Minor spoilers:
Is it just me or was their a Bale cameo in Metropolis, on one of the ferries?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Of course gamestop wont sell me a copy cause i didnt reserve it even though they got a fat stack of copies right on the shelf.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
At this point I'm almost expecting Microsoft to go: "Ding, did you actually believe we would do all those crazy things. Of course we're doing the complete opposite, we're not imbeciles."

It's too funny, they are really doing everything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom