• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Blood on the Leaves is amazeballs

"So let's get on with it..."

xhkFP.jpg

dream

We gonna nerd chat tonight's UFC on FX?

Shah Bobonis vs. Jason Hicks
Courtney Casey vs. Kelly Warren
Kevin Forant vs. Eric Reynolds
Dave Courchaine vs Luis Santos
Reggie Pena vs. Ricky Rainey
Scott Holtzman vs. John Mahlow

My son's graduating preschool. So I'm sitting next to my sister that hates me, my ex, and my ex's boyfriend. Talk about awkward. I've also had sex with like 3 other chicks that are in here.

Edit: oh god phat ass single mother. I have a goal.

ShaneB

We gonna nerd chat tonight's UFC on FX?

When are we gonna elevate our game and hang out in Mumble and voice chat like real pros? I would like that.

Also HA at more MS chaos. The first thing I said was I'm sure news will break that all these demos are running on souped up PCs.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
My son's graduating preschool. So I'm sitting next to my sister that hates me, my ex, and my ex's boyfriend. Talk about awkward. I've also had sex with like 3 other chicks that are in here.

Edit: oh god phat ass single mother. I have a goal.

Good luck in your attempted conquest, my friend.

Boogie

Folks, I know I'm not really around here much anymore, but y'all are cool peeps with history on this forum, so I wanted to share.

After being probably one of the longest-serving blue belts in BJJ history, from the past six years having to switch clubs twice (my original instructor was a Hell's Angel, which is kind of a non-starter once I became a cop), and injuries which took nearly a year and a half out of my training, I finally earned my purple belt in BJJ from Fabio Holanda in Montreal last weekend!

I've had that damn blue around my waist for so long that the purple definitely feels weird, but also a relief!

7065_458442097579442_1730051082_n_zps5ff8efcd.jpg

aaand to make this post marginally MMA-related, Patrick Cote was there as well and got his brown belt:

1005560_458442970912688_2035186085_n_zps5e01bfb7.jpg

I may not be calm and resolved from a thousand fights, but it still feels pretty good!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
That is some of the worst refereeing ever.

Fitch was getting the life choked out of him and Mazza just stood there like the GT Translator Meme dude.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You can see the moment Fitch's soul leaves his body into the Mandalay Bay Valhalla after josh moves away from his corpse.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Are you kidding? So KZ's and Aldo's crying about Pettis' line jumping paid off? I wonder if Dana did this because Aldo was making so much noise about how if he has to fight Pettis than he wants to go to LW and get an instant title shot against Bendo?

I'm waiting for the next part in this saga: TJ Grant to choke on a pretzel and be replaced by Pettis against Benson.

3 and a bit hours in. Not bad. Had a fair few glitches though already.

I've had nothing but insane AI pathfinding glitches. It's alright. People reeeeally built it up too much though.

It's funny because I was expecting those problems having seen the gifs and the impressions. Hasn't happened to me yet lol.

I've had my problems with the game though. For one the human encounters are much better than the infected ones, and the story and characters so far.... over hyped to hell. I mean they are well done so far, but I've read peeps saying best writing in a game...

Bioshock Infinite was just 2 months or so ago, and that has much better writing. It's a fun game though, the violence is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom