• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
OMG

tumblr-snakes-tails-with-faces.jpg

Mindblown.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Drugs is the answer.

Probably. Its cold and disqustingly humid. My nipples are erect and my gentleman sausage is sticking to my leg. Yea no im great. Thanks for the weather east coast. I swear to fuck if i see another fauxhawk im going to fly off the handle.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
The blade movies are grade a shit.

The first one was alright until the final fight. They weirded it up in 2 and 3 looked like they were just trying to burn money like they were vying for Brewster's Millions, but that sonafabitch never gave Wesley that receipt.

Vio-Lence

Banned
just had epic breakfast. 4 scrambled eggs, 4 bacon strips, 1 chicken breast, cup of cottage cheese, cup green beans, few strawberries for flavor, 2 cups of black coffee.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Probably. Its cold and disqustingly humid. My nipples are erect and my gentleman sausage is sticking to my leg. Yea no im great. Thanks for the weather east coast. I swear to fuck if i see another fauxhawk im going to fly off the handle.

Enjoy, I'm done for the week. Will pick up The Last of Us on the way home.

Last of Us release day! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tim Horton Cookies were brought to my work area by my Boss. I predict I'll have like 4 or 5 of them today.

Is there any place more canadian than Tim Hortons?

(Jon Jones opening as an 8 to 1 favorite over Gustafsson)

ShaneB

Fattening you up for slaughter.

I keep my sweet tooth in check mostly, but when goodies are provided at work, I tend to indulge. The only time I eat sweets is basically when they're free at work (cookies, cake, etc), but I still feel like a slob since I eat so much, and I've been so lazy for a while now.

Is there any place more canadian than Tim Hortons?

Not really. I don't drink coffee, but each location is pretty much a national monument at this point, so it is a Canadian icon.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Cain vs. Junior III at UFC 166 apparently. 19 October.

Hopefully they get Werdum set up for a No. 1 contender match as the co-main.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Just bought Last Of Us, but there's an auto save bug that is pretty widespread so I don't know if I should or not.

I'd definitely wait for the shit to get patched. Granted, it's not on the level of the bad old days where your PC hard drive would get formatted or something, but it's still a hell of an inconvenience.

ShaneB

listening to the new children of bodom per ShaneOMac's recommendation. will post impressions later.

There's a healthy dose of new Bodom flavour to it, but I still say it resembles Hatebreeder/FTR heavily too. Terrific album, only blip is the slow track 'Dead Mans Hand On You', tend to want to skip that track.

industrian

There's a healthy dose of new Bodom flavour to it, but I still say it resembles Hatebreeder/FTR heavily too. Terrific album, only blip is the slow track 'Dead Mans Hand On You', tend to want to skip that track.

I've not listened to Bodom in a long time. We're talking Hate Crew Deathroll here.

Right now I'm listening to Bat Of Out Hell 1 & 2 almost-religiously. I used to listen to this stuff constantly when I was a kid. Jim Steinman is a genius.

gr1msapp

And thats disappointing about Last of Us - how does that get past the multitude of reviewers who gave it a 10/10?

EDIT: The armbar Werdum slapped on Nog caused torn ligaments that required surgery? Dayumn, it didn't look that bad. Good thing Yamasaki stopped it when he did.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I've not listened to Bodom in a long time. We're talking Hate Crew Deathroll here.

Right now I'm listening to Bat Of Out Hell 1 & 2 almost-religiously. I used to listen to this stuff constantly when I was a kid. Jim Steinman is a genius.

yes i haven't listened to them since HCDR as well, that being said the new album is reminiscent of hatebreeder or follow the reaper. not bad on the first go round. we'll see if i return for another spin.

industrian

The Ultimate Fighter Nations

Also known as Canada vs. Australia.

Otherwise known as Patrick Cote vs. Kyle Noke.

Anyone interested?

Can, PS4 pre-orders at Worten are being done without the consent of Sony. they gonna have a meeting with national retailers next week and official pre-orders should start in early July. this means Worten are taking pre-orders without knowing how many machine's they'll get.

Can, PS4 pre-orders at Worten are being done without the consent of Sony. they gonna have a meeting with national retailers next week and official pre-orders should start in early July. this means Worten are taking pre-orders without knowing how many machine's they'll get.

Yeah, I asked today at Fnac when I went there to get my Last of Us copy. I'll wait for them to open pre orders.

0320_lyfq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom