• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna get banned for the 3rd time soon and i won't be coming to the forum, regardless of it being a perma or not. i honestly stopped giving a fuck.

FACE

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=63809621&postcount=326

lol

Isn't UFC 161 in about 12 hours? Nobody created a thread for it?

Nobody cares about 161. I can create an OT, but it will be as good as the card.

Preview:

jby3iknyoHcmF4.png

Vio-Lence

Banned
Gr1m, listened to the new AiC this morning, pretty solid effort. I don't want to get crazy, but studio album wise I'd rank it below Dirt and Facelift on first listen, but above the others.

Disclaimer, the only AiC studio album I like is Dirt and Facelift. Unplugged features most of the definitive versions of songs off Sap and Jar of Flies imo. Either way good shit.

AstroZombie needs to return...

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Gr1m, listened to the new AiC this morning, pretty solid effort. I don't want to get crazy, but studio album wise I'd rank it below Dirt and Facelift on first listen, but above the others.

Disclaimer, the only AiC studio album I like is Dirt and Facelift. Unplugged features most of the definitive versions of songs off Sap and Jar of Flies imo. Either way good shit.

AstroZombie needs to return...

Its got some good music on there. Breath on the window is the only meh track on it imo. And even on that song the second half of it is awesome.

ShaneB

I liked all the cute puppies and kittens we talked about last night. That was fun.

What a good sports weekend, Game 2 Stanley Cup Finals tonight, a UFC card that I'll watch tomorrow, US Open looks to be a very tight leaderboard, etc etc

It's funny because I was expecting those problems having seen the gifs and the impressions. Hasn't happened to me yet lol.

I've had my problems with the game though. For one the human encounters are much better than the infected ones, and the story and characters so far.... over hyped to hell. I mean they are well done so far, but I've read peeps saying best writing in a game...

Bioshock Infinite was just 2 months or so ago, and that has much better writing. It's a fun game though, the violence is incredible.

I'm a fan of Bioshock Infinite. It was the best writing I had seen this gen.. until I played The Last of Us. Wait until you're finished to render judgement.

I'm a fan of Bioshock Infinite. It was the best writing I had seen this gen.. until I played The Last of Us. Wait until you're finished to render judgement.

I've finished it. My mind hasn't changed one bit.

Walking Dead reached higher highs than Last of Us, even though the latter has much better acting.

Has hands down the most intense violence in any game though.

I've finished it. My mind hasn't changed one bit.

Walking Dead reached higher highs than Last of Us, even though the latter has much better acting.

Has hands down the most intense violence in any game though.

Ah alright. I felt like The Last of Us had a better theme and much better pacing. All without the weirdness that confuses people in the plot of Bioshock.

VASPER

Banned
Sorry breh. It takes more than plotholes you could drive a semi through to impress me.

No your right, i just have very few game really makes me feel like i am there. Bioshock 1 and Infinite do that for me so i have to defend it. Anyway if its possible no Last of us spoilers plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom