• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
fell asleep during the prelims. main card not worth bothering with i take it?

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
id like to see hunt vs Nelson, too. also hendo vs thiago and Evans vs gegard would be nice to see

muddream

Banned
"What a battle we just had!" - Mike Goldberg after Shields-Woodley

I highly doubt the UFC will survive 2013 the way things are going.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
He'll get it too. Nobody cares about TJ Grant and 164 is in Pettis' hometown.

Too bad TJ, should have played a real sport, playboy.

He'll get it too. Nobody cares about TJ Grant and 164 is in Pettis' hometown.

Too bad TJ, should have played a real sport, playboy.
Dana said no, Pettis was not getting a shot because he wouldn't be ready. Dana said he doesn't trust Pettis' therapist and wants a second opinion from a Vegas doctor--

--sorry, TJ.

Heel

In before TJ Grant's unfortunate injury.

j0Z5ATIEj8Xpd.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
ibwHb36P4Gmzi9.gif

I'll probably switch back soon. I want to take a break from strangers sending me PM's about how cute athletic I am.

I wish UFC or the commission would do something about this pressing up against the cage tactic that Shileds and Evans love to exploit. Its far worse than LnP because at least when someone is getting LnP they get in some decent GnP and there is a chance of getting subbed. But this grinding on the cage tactic is just weak pitter patter shots and its just painfully boring. It is exploiting the rules at its absolute worst and really sucks the air out of the crowd.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good grappling fight when both fighters are activity going for subs. Saku/Newton as a prime example on how to grapple fight

I wish UFC or the commission would do something about this pressing up against the cage tactic that Shileds and Evans love to exploit. Its far worse than LnP because at least when someone is getting LnP they get in some decent GnP and there is a chance of getting subbed. But this grinding on the cage tactic is just weak pitter patter shots and its just painfully boring. It is exploiting the rules at its absolute worst and really sucks the air out of the crowd.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good grappling fight when both fighters are activity going for subs. Saku/Newton as a prime example on how to grapple fight
So you don't want a sport, you just want spectacle.

/sarcasm

Can't wait to hear King Mo's take on the "Uncle Tom" remark from his buddy Roy, also should be fun to hear Pettis whine about a title shot he didn't want to wait for when all he does is pull out of fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom