• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysun

Nintendo fans are amazing. Mario Kart best looking next gen game, Wii U sales will pick up... but diminishing returns, and Xbone and Ps4 will bomb as hard or harder than the Wii U because of the economy.

They are so special.

but the 3ds was failing hard and now it's only disappointing! wii u can do it too

is my favorite

ShaneB

I probably will. I purchased it after I saw your post. Sounds like it could be fun.

Yeah, I just past the 80% mark, so I think I'll be finishing it tonight. There are so many moments where I'm on the edge of my seat, or gasping in shock at what's happening, or just in utter awe. It was a great find for a dollar, really loving it, and at the same time, quite terrified! lol

muddream

Banned
King Mo just got caught and is still my consensus #1 LHW in the world until Tyrone Sp**ng completes his sprawl course in Boca Raton, FL.

Heel

I'm curious to see if King Mo continues his love affair with his Jeff Mayweather-level striking or actually goes back to what he's good at.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
He went from athlete to fighter, show some respect.

spinning-backfist1-2-21-13.gif

muddream

Banned
Top 5 wrestler in MMA gets caught while throwing bungalows on the Miller Light logo, let's laugh instead of building him a shrine..
gG0o7zE.gif

Agreed muddream, that's the kind of fan attitude that breeds the GSPs and Fitch's of the world.

The Wand/Stann fight made me a Brian Stann fan.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://esportes.br.msn.com/lutas/cigano-minimiza-força-de-velasquez-“bate-que-nem-uma-moça”#scpshrtu

JDS-BOETSCH.jpg

In his last fight against Cain Velasquez, Junior 'Cigano' came out pretty bruised after being dominated by the U.S. for five rounds. However, the Brazilian guarantees that the power of the punch of the current heavyweight champion is not as daunting as well.

"I had no cut against Cain Velasquez. He hits a girl. He hit a lot during the five rounds, but did not open anything, although I do very bloated and having to go to the hospital," he said in an interview with Gypsy program "Panic", radio Jovem Pan

The third fight between Velasquez and Dos Santos will take place on October 19 in the main event of UFC 166 in Houston, Texas, United States. The fight will be a sort of tiebreaker, because each athlete has a victory in the two previous meetings.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
What does that imply about his BJJ instructor being KOed by the pillow fists then? Shouldn't say stupid shit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 11m
Report on @ufctonight: confirmed the TVA Sports report that Hendricks vs GSP is slated for Nov. 16 in Las Vegas.

Report on @ufctonight: confirmed the TVA Sports report that Hendricks vs GSP is slated for Nov. 16 in Las Vegas.
lol November? September or October was too early?

Yeah Chris Whiteman gonna lay that 2 piece special on Canderson.

Next

was hoping that was a mistranslation but he did say he hits like a girl haha. Still rooting for junior in the rematch.

muddream

Banned
I'm at a point with Dos Cantos where all the dumb shit he says can no longer be justified by him just pandering to the cretinous Brazilian MMA fan. Shame about Overeem getting exposed for the 8th time, I find it impossible to pick sides between a Brazillion excuses and a guy whose only personality trait is "possessor of Mexican heritage, Joe".

Next

meh, I like junior's fighting style just a little bit more than cain's. The whole thing with cain and cormier not fighting each other is enough for me to root against him though. Also he's so boring in press conferences. I would like to see werdum vs cain so it's not a big loss one way or another.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Big Nog vs. Stefan Struve anyone?

Also, if you haven't already heard about it, GOG have a pretty good sale on right now. Including Torchlight for free.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Stefan Struve is the closest thing the HW division has to Michael Bisping. By that I mean that he gets a decent roll going, then gets crushed in spectacular style just before a No. 1 Contender fight can materialise.

The fact he's fought pretty much 90% of the HW division doesn't work any favours for him either.

MjFrancis

The Wand/Stann fight made me a Brian Stann fan.
I'm happy to hear that given I underwent a similar shift in appreciation for the man. Anyone willing to stand and trade with a legendary striker to put on a good show for the fans is alright by me.

Hendricks should be able to take this. I have to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom