• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

UFC on FUEL TV 8 - 485k viewers
Bellator 96 - 480k viewers
Fight Master: Bellator MMA - 432k viewers

Let me get this straight. Bellator's season debut on Spike, with two of their biggest draws (King Mo and War Machine), failed to get better ratings than a FUEL card. They now plan to move to Fridays.

Honestly, will they survive 2014?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Let me get this straight. Bellator's season debut on Spike, with two of their biggest draws (King Mo and War Machine), failed to get better ratings than a FUEL card. They now plan to move to Fridays.

*dead*

Just watched the Bellator event. Ridiculous KO from King Mo. Has anyone confirmed that Seth Petruzelli remembers where he lives?

Also, Babalu, AXStv mma promotions welcome you with open arms.

@Heel - this wasn't the season debut was it? I thought they were doing special mini tournaments for the summer?

Heel

I dunno mak, I find Bellator's use of 'series' and 'season' pretty meaningless in the fight game.

At the end of the day it was their first card back from a hiatus, and Viacom poured a lot into building both the card and the debut of their revolutionary reality television show. They got less than half a million average viewers. Hard to turn that into a positive.

I guess Bjorn will pull a Dana and blame hockey?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I guess Bjorn will pull a Dana and blame hockey?

Maybe there's a reason for it, but if I were a TV exec, the last thing I'd do is knowingly schedule one of my TV shows at the same time as a bigger draw.

Then again, with the new time schedule of Bellator, this is probably part of "the plan."

dream

I think so. They're in that Impact Wrestling position where nobody watches them and they don't make any money, but Spike needs to keep them alive.

muddream

Banned

It's obvious, the Ultimate will have imploded by then and Bellator will be in the best position to pick up the scraps (unless a Japanese promotion appears).

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I choose life
What is dead may never die!

iDthrr1.jpg

Heel

It's obvious, the Ultimate will have imploded by then and Bellator will be in the best position to pick up the scraps (unless a Japanese promotion appears).

I'm holding out for a Polish future led by Robert "Hardkorowy Koksu" Burneika. A future where KSW and MMA Attack combine forces and lead us to the MMA promised land. Believe.

Ever meet a girl that's not all the way butch, but still isn't exactly feminine at the same time? Like she's somewhere in the middle?

Gender queer.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Ever meet a girl that's not all the way butch, but still isn't exactly feminine at the same time? Like she's somewhere in the middle?
Yes. She fucked like a dude. Would use you and walk away.

Has there been a season since TUF 3 that we haven't heard this quote verbatim from Dana

"It's going exactly the way you'd expect it to be going, bad! I'm dead serious. Miesha and Ronda hate each other. It's literally crazy drama every day. It's irritating. It's Ken-Tito type stuff. I don't even know if some of the stuff will make TV. It's bad. Those two do not like each other and their camps do not like each other. And it's just pure fucking mayhem every day."

Has there been a season since TUF 3 that we haven't heard this quote verbatim from Dana

"It's going exactly the way you'd expect it to be going, bad! I'm dead serious. Miesha and Ronda hate each other. It's literally crazy drama every day. It's irritating. It's Ken-Tito type stuff. I don't even know if some of the stuff will make TV. It's bad. Those two do not like each other and their camps do not like each other. And it's just pure fucking mayhem every day."

I wonder who is the Ken and who is the Tito this season.

Wolf tickets.

dream

Your Order

Thief: Deadly Shadows
PC Download | This is a Steam game more info
$2.24
Thief Gold
$1.74
Thief II: The Metal Age
$1.74

It's nostalgia time, foda!

I just spent $60 at GOG.. One game I got that I never had the chance to play back in the day is Bioforge.

Also got all the Sierra Adventure Games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Phantasmagoria 2 is dope as fuck and weird, worth spending time with.

Why couldn't Wade's knees blow out last night? If there is any basketball player that deserves it it is that bitch. LeBron was winning no matter what last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom