• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
White Girls 2?

bunk-the-wire.gif

dream

We gonna nerd chat tonight's UFC on FX?

Dan Moret vs. Jose Pacheca

James Barber vs. Chinzo Machida

Mike Rhodes vs. Benjamin Smith

Keoni Koch vs. Pedro Munhoz

Jared Downing vs. Lance Palmer

Sergio Pettis vs. Joe Pegg

Heel

lol @ Chinzo Machida

Jeff Curran pulled out of the fight with Lil' Pet not because of injury, but because of the mental distress caused by his dog getting hit by a car and needing leg surgery. This is a true story, or at least how it was told by Jeff.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Why couldn't Wade's knees blow out last night? If there is any basketball player that deserves it it is that bitch. LeBron was winning no matter what last night.
A shame about Kobe's torn achilles and Dwight Coward being the biggest cancerous fraud in the league; Kobe's the missing hall of famer from his era that the Heat haven't can crushed en route to a title.

Heel

Also, if you've heard of Erik Koch before, Keoni Koch is his older brother. That's three Bad MMA siblings. Not to mention future UFC title contender Lance Palmer is on the card.

Brilliant booking by Mickey Soares.

muddream

Banned
You're right, it does seem snappier as well. The most pressing issue, however, has yet to be resolved.

o0iSIky.png

I'm proud that MMA-GAF - particularly our dear friend Heel - is at the forefront of creating awareness.

Those Chicago thugs injured one of the Kings' star players to get their fraudulent conference championship, and the Bruins treated the Leafs like that one dude who tortured Theon Greyjoy in Game of Thrones so fuck em both.

dream

Unlike poly, I am rooting for the Chicago team because they vanquished my Lob Angeles Kings and absorbed their power, so a Blackhawks win is, in a sense, a Kings win.

Face, is there some sort of trick to win a damn game of poker dice in Witcher 2? My monies man.
Wish I could get into the first Witcher game but the lack of controller support makes it difficult. Gotta sit at my desk and use a mouse and keyboard with my little laptop screen.

And Cap are you referring to LP with his Borat-esque Gypsy hatred?

ShaneB

Traded in all my 360/ps3 games (except the two I apparently left in the consoles ugh), and now I have 170$ Steam credit. Excellent.

Wish I could get into the first Witcher game but the lack of controller support makes it difficult. Gotta sit at my desk and use a mouse and keyboard with my little laptop screen.

I really liked Witcher 1 back then when I played it. It's a slow burner, but eventually it kicks into gear.

FACE

Banned
Face, is there some sort of trick to win a damn game of poker dice in Witcher 2? My monies man.

The only way of winning at dice poker is not playing it.

You can find a motionjoy(or whatever it's called) profile for Witcher 1, but it's not optimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom