• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm happy to hear that given I underwent a similar shift in appreciation for the man. Anyone willing to stand and trade with a legendary striker to put on a good show for the fans is alright by me.

Hendricks should be able to take this. I have to believe.

Wand Stann were two of the greatest mma rounds in the last five years

Bellator: Bad MMA Evolved tonight! Followed by the preimere of Fight Master.

EDIT: Oh shit! Ma boy Ryan Martinez is fighitng tonight. Future Bellator HW champ uppins. Marvel as he decisions his way to victory by standing in the center of the cage and punching if the other guy gets close enough.

LOL Weidman ain't touching Canderson. Wow he beat Munoz and looked like dog shit vs Maia. He's never faced the top guys in the division like Vitor, Okami or Sonnen. He will be on the wrong side of a highlight reel KO.

Hendricks has a better chance of beating GSP than Weidman has Anderson. I just don't see the Weidman hype at all. Hendricks at least beat the best the division had to offer.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Weidman's greatest adversary going into this fight will be ring rust.

I expect it to be a competitive fight, but with Anderson's experience being the decisive factor.

Weidman's greatest adversary going into this fight will be ring rust.

I expect it to be a competitive fight, but with Anderson's experience being the decisive factor.

I really don't expect it to be competitive. Ill give him 2 rounds at best. He lacks experience and never faced anybody in the upper echelon. Ring rust is another factor. Anderson knows hes going for the TD ASAP.

Salty from last night?

It was an amazing game.

Nah. Pop and Duncan just proved they are not the winners that Phil and Kobe were. If Duncan was a man he would have told Pop that he wasn't sitting down when the game was on the line. Kobe would have told Phil "Look Phil I love you but you're fucking crazy if you think I am going to sit with a game this close."

Oh please, that shit is standard.

They were already putting in the yellow lines, and it took a miracle shot by Ray Allen. So a couple of fans leave, Heat fans are shit?

What about the other 95% of them that stayed?

You never leave a game that close until the final buzzer rings. Once Lebron leaves the Heat in 2014 the people will go back to ignoring them and acting like they care about Football.

Heel

John Wayne Parr wants UFC fight to round off career

Just when you thought TUF:Nations wasn’t going to rock the world, John Wayne Parr, Australian Muay Thai legend has put his name in the hat to tryout in September. In a interview with fightsportasia.com, Parr expressed his desire to fight in the UFC to cap off his combat sports career.

The issue for Parr is last years TUF:Smashes prerequisites included 3 pro MMA fights, a winning record and a 35 year old age limit.

iYAP5cPXCwya3.gif

Unless you meant to type Phil and MJ, who ya crapping brah?

I'm talking about Duncan's and Kobe's generation. Kobe has the same mentality that Jordan had. Neither of them would sit in that situation. It's the Phil factor. He built them to play like men. Pop is great but he doesn't put it out there. Too in love with the fundamentals. What he did last night was the right move... In college ball.

LOL Weidman ain't touching Canderson. Wow he beat Munoz and looked like dog shit vs Maia. He's never faced the top guys in the division like Vitor, Okami or Sonnen. He will be on the wrong side of a highlight reel KO.

Hendricks has a better chance of beating GSP than Weidman has Anderson. I just don't see the Weidman hype at all. Hendricks at least beat the best the division had to offer.
Some people hate Anderson so much that they'll suck off any jobber you put across from him.

dream

Seriously. Wildman Weidman's best win was Filthy Tom. I'm not sure if this guy can even win a Bellator tournament, much less beat Anderson.

Next

The first clip is really the perfect illustration of just how stupid Bas Rutten is, and how much he detracts from the presentation of a show.

Also, NyQuil is a hell of a drug.

Rutten and Quadros > Goldbeg and Rogan. Plus that translation was horrible lol

Vio-Lence

Banned
I'm talking about Duncan's and Kobe's generation. Kobe has the same mentality that Jordan had. Neither of them would sit in that situation. It's the Phil factor. He built them to play like men. Pop is great but he doesn't put it out there. Too in love with the fundamentals. What he did last night was the right move... In college ball.

Until Pop/Duncan lose game 7, they're 4-0 in the NBA Finals. If they somehow win game 7, they're better winners. Undefeated in the finals >>>>> 3 robin chips + 2 finals losses.

Heel

I just don't see the Anderson Silva hype at all. Some people hate Mach Sakurai so much that they'll suck off any jobber you put across from him. Seriously. Anderson's best win is Tetsuji Kato. I'm not sure this guy can win a Pancrase tournament, much less beat Mach.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I just don't see the Anderson Silva hype at all. Some people hate Mach Sakurai so much that they'll suck off any jobber you put across from him. Seriously. Anderson's best win is Tetsuji Kato. I'm not sure this guy can win a Pancrase tournament, much less beat Mach.

Preach. When the highlight of your UFC career is beating a math teacher, I have to call BS on the whole charade. Canderson is about as legit as John Cena.

UFC 162 |OT| Exposing the myth of Canderson Silva (for real this time)

That Maia fight was on about 11 days notice and he worked the shiet out of him, terrible fight or not.

Dude is Sonnen but with better standing and honestly at this point....better ground game.

Whatever happens, I almost guarantee Silva doesn't finish him.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Pauly brining up middleweight rankings like they mean a shit is funny. Look at the list of joes Anderson beat in the UFC at 185#

yushin okami
chris leben
nate the great
patrick the predator cote
thales leites
travis lutter

all these tomato cans were considered top contenders. 185# is a dog shit division outside the champion and old victor. even heavyweight and 125# are deep by comparison.

That Maia fight was on about 11 days notice and he worked the shiet out of him, terrible fight or not.

Dude is Sonnen but with better standing and honestly at this point....better ground game.

Whatever happens, I almost guarantee Silva doesn't finish him.
I really hope Canderson tries his whole put-his-back-against-the-fence-and-then-do-the-come-at-me-bro-gesture thing against Weidman.

Heel

Let's look past rankings and acknowledge that who you have beaten has nothing to do with who you can beat or how talented you are.

I say that in defense of Weidman, not that fraud Canderson Silver who will be facing his first real opponent since Chonan Ryo-kun.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Pauly brining up middleweight rankings like they mean a shit is funny. Look at the list of joes Anderson beat in the UFC at 185#

yushin okami
chris leben
nate the great
thales leites
travis lutter

all these tomato cans were considered top contenders. 185# is a dog shit division outside the champion and old victor. even heavyweight and 125# are deep by comparison.

Thank you. Most fraudulent champion in Ultimate history.

yushin okami
chris leben
nate the great
thales leites
travis lutter

These two aren't THAT bad. The rest are worse than your average Japanese tomato can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom