• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Man Man of Steel sucked. Don't waste your time.

iWlUcJOU2DvtH.gif

Cut from the Ultimate this weekend ...

Karlos Vemola
Nah-Shon Burrell
Anthony Smith
Eddie Mendez
Roger Hollett
Leandro Silva

More to come according to Uncle Dana

ShaneB

My license plate is BFNL 944. Today driving to the gym, I saw a vehicle with BFNL 945. I thought that was pretty awesome. Wish I had taken a pic, but ah well. Thought I'd share this with you all.

dream

Ground and Pound

1701 N. Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, 561-336-2028, GroundAndPoundRestaurants.com

For an extra punch for lunch or dinner, head to this new fight-themed sports bar in the former Wings Plus in Catalina Centre embellished with cage fencing, memorabilia, waitresses dressed like ring card girls and air-brushed murals of fighters. Televisions show fights and sports games.

"Being a longtime professional fighter and fan of the sport, I wanted to capture the energy of being at a live fight and bring it into a restaurant setting. This is for anyone who is a fan of mixed martial arts/UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)," says founder Bruce Thomas Bellocchi.

http://www.groundandpoundrestaurants.com/Boynton/

The Ground and Pound (AKA THE DREAM) 14.95
Our pride and joy is a One Pound handmade pattie seasoned and grilled to absolute perfection topped with lettuce, tomato, thinly sliced red onion and finished with our very own homemade special sauce! Served on a Kaiser roll! A Must Try!

Rear Naked Choke 10.95 21.95 37.95
Our Jumbo wings fried to perfection and tossed in a chipotle habanero hot sauce served with blue cheese and celery. Guaranteed to choke you out! 10 25 or 50

The Beast 18.95
Giant 20oz Porterhouse seasoned and grilled to absolute perfection served with steamed vegetables and choice of potato or steak fries.

The Natural Born Kiiler 9.95
Pullled BBQ pork topped with bacon and melted provelone cheese served with steak fries and cole slaw. Carlos Condit could not finish you off any faster!

The Rush 9.95
Our half pound Portabello mushroom burger served on a kaiser roll with melted swiss, tomato and topped with beer battered onion rings and spicy mayo!

THE RAMPAGE 9.95
Not your ordinary chicken sandwhich! Juicy chicken breast marinated in buffalo sauce and fried to perfection. Served with melted swiss, cole slaw, lettuce, tomato and smothered in bleu cheese and served on a kaiser roll with pickle

THE BONES JONES 14.95
A full rack of baby back ribs seasoned the Ground and Pound way! Your choice of Memphis rub or smothered in GNP sauce! Served with steak fries and cole slaw

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO 14.95
Blackened chicken served with grizzled cheddar cheese and mushrooms served over linguini or rice pilaf and served with fresh vegetables [add shrimp $3.95]

THE BIG FOOT 12.95
Shaved prime rib topped with melted provelone and swiss served with grilled onions and horseradish on a warm kaiser roll. Accompanied by steak fries and cole slaw

THE BIG COUNTRY 9.95
A half pound burger cooked to your liking and basted in our own Tenessee bar-b-q sauce then topped with grilled onions and cheddar cheese on a warm kaiser roll. Served with fries and cole slaw.

The Ace 10.95
Fresh beer battered fish fried to golden perfection served with fries and our special blend of tarter sauce and cole slaw

The Hammer 11.95
Grilled or fried chicken breast topped with bacon, sharp cheddar cheese and finished off with our special horseradish blend. Served on a kaiser roll with steak fries, cole slaw and a pickle

The Dominator 17.95
10oz Bacon wrapped filet mignon served with shrimp skewers and freshly steamed vegetables

THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 10.95
Generous portions of boneless buffalo wings, mozerella sticks and cheese drizzled quesadilla!

THE ICE MAN 8.95
Five jumbo shrimp worthy of the nick name! Served with our special mix cocktail sauce.

ELGUAPO SKINS 7.95
Loaded potato skins filled with maplewood bacon, American and cheddar cheese and served with a heaping scoup of sour cream.

THE MEXICUTIONER 8.95
This loaded quesadilla is filled with grizzled Mexican cheese blends & served in a warm tortilla [add chicken or shrimp] $3.95

THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS NACHOS $8.95
Nachos piled high with onions, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeno and your choice of marinated grilled chicken or perfectly seasoned steakm and green onions.

There's a Bones Jones joke that I can't make right now.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So will you stay in Taiwan?

To be honest I was considering moving to Hong Kong or Singapore, but I need to consider my girlfriend and her (relative) lack of employable mobility.

Taipei is beginning to get a little stale to me after 3 years, but it's where the good jobs are. Unless my girlfriend could get a job with me in another country then I'm staying here.

No real complaints though. Much better standard of living compared to Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom