• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Fml. As if i needed more reminders that im getting old, today at work i lifted something very heavy over my head and my left collar bone popped. Twice.

ShaneB

HAWKS!!!
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The first thing I noticed was the typo.

I spent almost two years making & sending weekly marketing emails and would have been crucified for making such a glaring error.

But yeah, MMA GAF needs to raise its game to top this.

industrian

At Rousey vs. Tate we should get someone here to strip naked and run into the Octagon with only a GAF logo to shield their groin and with "No Employable Skills" written on their chest. As they're double legged to the ground by security they can scream "MMA GAF! BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Heel

V41dVpp.png

Main event: Bobby Lashley vs. TBA

255 lbs: Kevin Asplund vs. Oli Thompson (10-5)
155 lbs: Drew Fickett (42-18) vs. Andre Winner (14-7)
215 lbs: Ricco Rodriguez (49-18) vs. Marcin Lazarz (5-1)
185 lbs: Kendall Grove (17-11) vs. Danny Mitchell
185 lbs: Wayne Cole vs. Jack Marshman (11-1)
135 lbs: LC Davis (19-5) vs. James Saville (11-5)
205 lbs: Max Nunes (10-0) vs. TBA
170 lbs: Colby Covington (3-0) vs. Michael Johnson (8-5)
265 lbs: Jake Heun (5-2) vs. Dayman Lake (3-3)
155 lbs: Jake Murphy (8-2) vs. Tony Hervey

iM0mH9Vtr7ZW2.gif

Heel

Sherdog had Jimmy Ambriz vs. Oli Thompson on this card, and the poster had Jeff The Snowman. Kendall Da Spyder got a new opponent today, and two guys still don't have opponents. This includes the main event. They are having a pay-per-view on Saturday.

This is fantastic.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends i got the next 3 days off. Im going to be on my peter from office space. I will do nothing and it will be everything i thought it would be.

industrian

Those gloves look like the most redundant thing in the world ever. Like having a pork section in a Saudi Arabian Wal-Mart.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Best part is how the gloves have "Queensberry" on them.
Marquess of Queensberry Rules said:
8: The gloves to be fair-sized boxing gloves of the best quality and new.
Also:
Marquess of Queensberry Rules said:
2: No wrestling or hugging (clinching) allowed.
Badr would've loved it.

YouTube isn't working on my phone right now but I'll take a wild guess and say you posted the Sapp/Tyson standoff because that was the first thing that came to my mind.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
No nba, no nfl, no soccer, no good mma, no interest in kideos; I'm catching up on various programs on Netflix and HBO Go during free time.

industrian

At the hospital today, my doctor told me I may need to get a camera shoved up my dick.

I hope everyone has as good a day as I have.

Two small stones were detected in my kidneys and another may have recently went south. I got some medicine and need to go back next week. If there's no improvements by then, things may get interesting.

There's been an unusually high volume of Anderson Silva articles on the mma blogs in the past 24 hours.

@industrian - Horrible news. Hopefully you dont have to get a stent put in there. Sounds ludicrously painful.

The way Tate got her ass beat in her last fight makes me give 0 f*cks about the upcoming rematch with Rousey.

She dominated for 2 rounds. I think she can put Rhonda away. I am way more impressed with Cat than anyone though. Cat has become my fav in the womens division. Her knees in the clinch remind me of prime Wand.

War Cat

FACE

Banned
At the hospital today, my doctor told me I may need to get a camera shoved up my dick.

I hope everyone has as good a day as I have.

Two small stones were detected in my kidneys and another may have recently went south. I got some medicine and need to go back next week. If there's no improvements by then, things may get interesting.

Yikes!

Heel

Barring settlement, Eddie Alvarez vs. Bellator MMA will stretch well into 2014

Eddie Alvarez won't be fighting any time soon if his case with Bellator MMA goes to trial.

According to documents filed Monday in U.S. district court, the two parties aren't required to see each other in court until after Sept. 15, 2014, when a pre-trial conference may take place.

That means it could be near the end of 2014 before a jury gets involved, unless a settlement takes place.

v0UfD8m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom