• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

You walk so slowly in this game. That's one of my biggest pet peeves ever; when games slow you down to 25% speed so the people you're walking with can talk to you. Except like 90% of what I've played so far of this is slow walking.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
sonova FUCK i burned the fuck out of my arm cooking. fuck fuck fuck. It would be acceptable if i pulled a heel and stuck my damn hand in the oven but instead i just got distracted and bumped into the damn stove

ShaneB

I'm interested in that. I've only seen one trailer for it, but it looks right up my alley.

It's great fun. Still felt weird buying a game at "full price", even if it' 15$.

Also wtf grim, is it mma-gaf luck that we all burn ourselves cooking? Sheesh.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
When I worked in McDonalds I once accidentally dipped my knuckles into a deep frier. All nighters and working fry station don't mix.

Heel

dream, friend, please document how right I am.

sonova FUCK i burned the fuck out of my arm cooking. fuck fuck fuck. It would be acceptable if i pulled a heel and stuck my damn hand in the oven but instead i just got distracted and bumped into the damn stove

Welcome to the club!

Heel

No bueno. I have never hurt myself in the kitchen before. Feels bad..also it really really hurts.

Artisinal battle scars, friend.

Hey jer, I know you like to peruse gallerynucleus, so I figured you'd like this site too: http://www.inprnt.com/

nsfw art at link

18bf47a9297044494163dfcf03e74ec4.jpg

http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/jlarriva/ian-malcolm-from-chaos/

The editing machine must've been smoking when these people were trying to make it look like the fighters were picking teams evenly on Fight Masters. I imagine the true way this went down was

Jackson
Jackson
Couture
Jackson
Jackson
Couture
Couture
Couture
Shamrock
Shamrock
Shamrock
Shamrock
Warren
Warren
Warren
Warren

muddream

Banned
Most of the people on the show explain how poor decisions in life got them into MMA.

I believe they're actually this dumb unless the editing includes reshoots of Jackson acting like he's still got spots left on his team.

Heel

The state prosecution is making George Zimmerman's physician read that he trained MMA 3 times a week. I can see where this is going.

Heel

I'm not really doing anything. I'm just pointing out that "MMA training" is such a broad term that means jack shit to anyone who knows what they're talking about. It will likely be used to paint George Zimmerman as unstoppable when he's very likely a can.

Who is George's sifu, yo?

Who is George's sifu, yo?
I'm hoping to see Ricardo Liborio and Thiago Silva take the stand as character witnesses. Liborio would be disappointed that his pupil couldn't sweep a much smaller kid that had full mount on him.
Wait, so did the Zimmer Man ground and pound Trayvon or vice versa according to this witness?
Witness thought it was Trayvon based on color of clothing. He wasn't 100% sure that Trayvon was raining down bungalows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom