• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
xzFL50P.jpg

Heel

Okay I caught up on the Zimmer Man trial and, holy shit, it really was self defense?

Well, that's the core of the case for the jury to decide and there's still a lot to be heard from both sides.

I think I'm going to save my gut feeling and opinion on how this case is going and how it will end up for the Nerd Chat.

Heel

Holy shit, tomorrow there's a free Ustream of an amateur MMA event 10 minutes from my hometown in redneck Indiana. I think one of the fighters might be related to me? Well, it's Indiana, maybe they're all related to me?

This is going to be amazing. I mean, look at these beauties.

430139_494649957221374_1283949245_n.jpg

Heel

It would appear that it is, in fact, sien317.

I can confirm that I've partaken in roughly half of the things contained in Matt Hughes' entrance theme "Country Boy Can Survive".

I may also have been party to a destruction derby at a county fair and a "shooting match" at a community center of a town with the populous of a few hundred people where the 1st prize was several sides of beef.

I can confirm that I've partaken in roughly half of the things contained in Matt Hughes' entrance theme "Country Boy Can Survive".

I may also have been party to a destruction derby at a county fair and a "shooting match" at a community center of a town with the populous of a few hundred people where the 1st prize was several sides of beef.

Sounds like some shit my cousins would love.

Heel

Indiana FC: "Resilliance" as they spell it, is actually going to be at a hotel I've stayed in many times. This is the venue:

0uB7iSLl.jpg

I just cannot wait for this.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
285304_562636073756095_1908977982_n.jpg

1003257_616524061700629_245713504_n.jpg

Sponsored by a local pizza shop. They have excellent breadsticks.

Bad Boys Bail Bonds

I'm in awe that someone thought that was a proper name. But hey, at least they didn't change the "s" to a "z" on Boys.

industrian

Bad MMA returns to Taiwan!

I'll be all over this with cage-side seats provided by my gym.

iAr2inn.jpg

Last year's event was pretty good, if standard Bad MMA fare where the bookers have no idea of who they're getting (all fighters with similar records) and you end up with devastating KOs and quick subs in the first round.

industrian

"TMZSports.com obtains this photo of Aaron Hernandez reportedly throwing up gang signs often associated with the Bristol Bloods street gang in Connecticut."

Connecticut gangs? Well it could have been worse:

YbX5j8b.jpg

Uh oh TUF China is gonna start filming soon. Get ready for a few months from now when there's a flood of Chinese fighters in the UFC that you have no idea who the fuck they are and you'll never ever be able to remember their names.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Uh oh TUF China is gonna start filming soon. Get ready for a few months from now when there's a flood of Chinese fighters in the UFC that you have no idea who the fuck they are and you'll never ever be able to remember their names.

Bruce Reroy and Jackie Chran will be my favourite fighters I tell yuh wut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom