• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Connecticut gangs? Well it could have been worse:

YbX5j8b.jpg

lmao

Vio-Lence

Banned
well considering he was well muscled at 185. his normal walk around weight was probably 205-210. i wouldn't imagine him to look like shit at 260.

Heel

GZ created that whole situation on his own and was the overall aggressor. It's Trayvon who should have the right to stand his ground.

Pursue me to Nerd Chat later tonight and I'll defend myself, friend. I don't feel like getting "gotcha'd" on NeoGAF over something so polarizing.

dream

We gonna nerd chat UFC on FOX 6 tonight?

Oli Thompson vs. Kevin Asplund
Drew Fickett vs. Andre Winner
Bobby Lashley vs. Matthew Larson
Ricco Rodriguez vs. Marcin Lazarz
Jack Marshman vs. Wayne Cole
Kendall Grove vs. Danny Mitchell
L.C. Davis vs. James Saville

brentech

The Last of Us on Survival is fucked, no listening mode practically no items.

I didn't use listening on normal mode that way I wouldn't be in for a surprise.
Definitely a lot less supplies, but you'll also find out that if you expend your ammo, your kills will drop ammo when you're almost out or Ellie will magically find you some.

The real lesson is to use bottles/bricks to stun enemies for a one shot or just to throw and skip tough areas.

From Fight Masters,

Greg Jackson: "Nice right hand and exited after the shot. It's so important to exit the shot after you hit so you don't get hit back."

Once Greg teaches you to hold a guy down and not take a chance to do anything that might finish the fight, you pretty much learned all ya need to know.

From Fight Masters,

Greg Jackson: "Nice right hand and exited after the shot. It's so important to exit the shot after you hit so you don't get hit back."

Once Greg teaches you to hold a guy down and not take a chance to do anything that might finish the fight, you pretty much learned all ya need to know.
Thank goodness Firas Zahabi isn't a coach on that show.

VASPER

Banned
I had a dream last night that someone had beaten Anderson Silva, I am not sure if it was Weidman or not all i remember was Anderson laying on the ground while everyone celebrated.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'd seriously like to know what it is about him that has prevented him from being cut. Boring fighter, gets winded immediately to the point of being useless after 3 minutes, 3 straight losses, and popped for weed.
heavyweight cans who get knocked out tend to stay around
see pat barry

Because the HW division is shallower than Herman's now-enforced piss tests.

Hell, even Christian "Vespine gassed" Morecraft didn't get cut after his trainwreck of a UFC career, which including a DUI. (He decided to retire instead.)

And Pat Barry's got a personality to fall back on. That and he's the White Goodridge: whatever fight he's booked in has a near-guaranteed KO (and with it the probability of retiring to a care home when he's 38.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom