• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Weidman can't beat Silva than its over. Silva can retire. No need to fight some stupid match like one against Jones and GSP will stay ducking.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
And I just finished making my picks for this week and...

On Sherdog (which, granted no-one really cares about anymore):

krE1yBu.jpg

And on UFC.com:

WZA4JxJ.jpg

Mak...

y1lXslV.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Four weeks?!! Is that just a thing for everybody in your country or specific to where you work?

When I worked for the government in Scotland, I got 2-3 weeks paid vacation during the summer with only working there for six months.

Good times.

Now over here in Taiwan... taking leave of any sort is almost unheard of outside of the occasional long weekend unless you negotiate with your employers. I threatened to resign from my job in 2011 unless they gave me three weeks unpaid leave to go back to Scotland. Unpaid purely because I was only given 2 paid leave days for the entire year of 2011.

Aww hell nah

We want the gold, sucka!

Heel

John Morgan ‏@MMAjunkieJohn - Dana said Anderson is very interested in fighting both GSP and Bones, regardless of what he may say in public. If Anderson wins, Dana insists a superfight will happen next. Whether it's GSP or Bones depends on their results and desires. Dana has warmed to idea of GSP-Anderson happening at a catchweight instead of for a belt, perhaps at 180 pounds. Dana admits 20th anniversary plan was supposed to be Jones-Silva in Madison Square Garden. Obviously, it didn't work out.

Well ya see, first Anderson needs to win July, then GSP needs to win in November, then Jon Jones needs to win in December, then GSP needs to take a vacation, then Jon Jones needs to shoot a movie, then Anderson needs to rematch Weidman because he got his shit pushed in.

Shhhh

Do they show like a ... correctness ... ratio .. or something?

Divide the wins by the losses and move the decimal to the right twice. If anyone cares, I could do it for the top 10-15 real quick.

Edit: Just did the top 10 in the order it's on the site.

Name W/L Winning Pct.
1 Maklershed 94/143 65.7%
2 industrian 86/152 56.6%
3 muddream 85/132 64.4%
4 Wakkem 81/128 63.3%
5 AgentWhiskers 80/118 67.8%
6 Jest 73/119 61.3%
7 AMNB 76/119 63.9%
8 Taargus 73/110 66.4%
9 Polyh3dron 68/108 63%
10 alr1ght 65/106 61.3%

Rounded off to the first decimal. If I screwed up somewhere feel free to point it out.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Well ya see, first Anderson needs to win July, then GSP needs to win in November, then Jon Jones needs to win in December, then GSP needs to take a vacation, then Jon Jones needs to shoot a movie, then Anderson needs to rematch Weidman because he got his shit pushed in.

For real, I wish Dana would cut the crap. None of these fights are happening. Deal with it, playboy.

Heel

So how does Weidman win on Saturday? I say he straps on a nasty guillotine. Silva passes out.

Christopher Weidman will systematically wear down Anderson with takedown shots, eventually finding success. This will pave the way to either a decision or submission victory from top control by the superior submission grappling freak Christopher Weidman.

Perhaps Anderson will be too proud to tap to a nasty Kimura Lock, like his good friend Big Nogueria, causing Herb to freak out ala Mir vs. Sylvia and step in to stop the fight. This will cause controversy among Anderson's fans, setting up an easy rematch that Anderson will refuse to take.

PYqynBH.jpg

MjFrancis

I had to look at Weidman's chicken scratches for a good ten seconds to figure out he wrote "refuse to lose." It looked like loa or loo to me.

Heel

You know what, I think I'd almost rather have "T.J. Grant" as UFC Lightweight Champion of the World than Benson Henderson. Whoever that is, he's likely a more entertaining fighter than Benson Henderson has been for quite some time now.

What do you guys think?

muddream

Banned
TJ Grant is too rural, balding, white and bearded for me to feel any kind of emotion when he fights...I guess he can be champ until Gil or Pettis take over

Nick "little brown" Ring out and replaced by Samman in fight vs Uriah Hall. Bummer. I was kinda looking forward to that match up.

TJ Grant is too rural, balding, white and bearded

Perfect combo and why TJ Grant will be the people's champ. Him and Boetsch are handsome lads.

Heel

Wow dream, did the Zimmer Man defense just do a windmill dunk at the buzzer? I think we should move from watching Ultimate to watching court cases.

Now if you'll excuse me, I will go back to reading NeoGAF users thinking they know better than a lead police investigator.

dream

Oh god, dropping bonuses and distributing that money across the board for prelim fighters is the worst idea Dana's come up with since giving everyone health insurance that covers training injuries.

Heel

Oh god, dropping bonuses and distributing that money across the board for prelim fighters is the worst idea Dana's come up with since giving everyone health insurance that covers training injuries.

Remove the only incentive the Ultimate has for you to go for a finish, and redistribute it to the undercard Joes? Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom