• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problems with fighters getting title shots coming off losses depending on the actual loss. I tend to watch a fight for what they are and not really the outcome.

IMO Frankie beat Bendo..TWICE and Diaz beat Condit.

Ill agree with Sonnen not deserving the shot. That should have been Hendos.

MjFrancis

Its karma brah. Frank got gifted the decision in his first fight with Baby Jay.
I actually never watched that one. The rematch was definitely in Frankie's favor, though. Actually as circumstance has it the only time I've seen BJ Penn win was his twenty-one second KO v. Matt Hughes. It's weird to consider that you MMA-vets know a Baby Jay I've never seen.

I have no problems with fighters getting title shots coming off losses depending on the actual loss. I tend to watch a fight for what they are and not really the outcome.

Out of those 3 fights only the second Bendo v. Frankie is debatable.

Guru-Guru

Banned
'Korean Zombie' Chan Sung Jung hopes for mid-year return, with hopes of title shot.

When they throw the Korean Zombie to the slaughter later this year, it should be one of the most amazing fights in MMA history.
Awesome! Was wondering when he was going to fight again...

TUF was great also. Not sure if that was due to me not watching much MMA recently. I think adding the family members in the audience was a really smart addition--made me actually care about who won and lost the fights.

Awesome! Was wondering when he was going to fight again...

TUF was great also. Not sure if that was due to me not watching much MMA recently. I think adding the family members in the audience was a really smart addition--made me actually care about who won and lost the fights.

And it proves they actually exist. Take note ESPN.

I enjoyed TUF as well and good move on the time slot. Tuesday is pretty much the shittest night of the week so it gives me something to do on a shitty Tuesday night. LMFAO at the goon that thought the Friday time slot was good.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well the families were only there for the first episode. Hope you're ready for some stupid pranks and broism the rest of the season.

charsace

Frankie won that second fight. The other 2 were the right calls.

charsace

Nice shirt

14911_10151419212449479_1211855352_n.jpg
Ghetto Saint Pierre. Diaz gon get dat work. Ghetto is going to grind his face up with his forearm.

Nick Diaz doesn't stand a chance, he has no 1 punch k.o power and is just a guy that never really changes his game.

GSP is gonna literally mop the floor with him.

Frankie won that second fight. The other 2 were the right calls.

I honestly believe that if that one single up kick never happened in the first fight than Frankie would still be champ now. That one move was the deciding factor in that fight. I watched the fight twice. I am a Bendo fan as well and that fight was razor close but felt Frankie was the more aggressive fighter that controlled the pace.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
ask chad mendes, mike brown, cub swanson, if Aldo doesn't have power. this ain't boxing playboy, aldo can use knees, elbows, punches and kicks to finish Frank. he's got more tools at his disposal to finish the fight.

Sorry, this isn't the little league WEC feathwerweight crap. Aldo is facing the greatest lightweight fighter to ever put on gloves. His reign is done dada.

charsace

I honestly believe that if that one single up kick never happened in the first fight than Frankie would still be champ now. That one move was the deciding factor in that fight. I watched the fight twice. I am a Bendo fan as well and that fight was razor close but felt Frankie was the more aggressive fighter that controlled the pace.

I've only seen it once so maybe I should watch it again. I just remember the fight being close, but Bendo did more damage. Then in the second fight I thought Bendo got outstruck.

ask chad mendes, mike brown, cub swanson, if Aldo doesn't have power. this ain't boxing playboy, aldo can use knees, elbows, punches and kicks to finish Frank. he's got more tools at his disposal to finish the fight.

I see frankie winning this fight. Frankie has taken hits from bigger fighters than Aldo has ever faced with better reach and still outstruck them. Frankie's boxing is real good and Frankie is good at catching kicks.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Kickboxers aren't as pussy as MMA fighters, they can be all from the same camp and will still fight each other and go out for a drink right after.
Yeah I really like the "what's the big deal, it's just another fight of many?" mentality in kickboxing vs the "I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM, HE'S MY BROTHER NOW EVEN THOUGH WE ONLY TRAINED FOR 6 MONTHS" in mma.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That's not the question you should be asking. The question should be, is any one else besides us going to watch Fox 6?

Rampage vs Glover is the most interesting fight on the card.

Of course my mind says Glover but something deep inside my hart tells me that Rampage will get an epic KO and go out with a legendary bang. Resigns and rematches Shogun. Sadly I think even at this point Rampage can beat Shogun. Shogun really embarrassed Rampage in PRIDE mostly because of its rule set. Shogun soccer kicked and stomped a mud hole in him. Good thing for Rampage is that Shogun not only can't soccer kick or head stomp, but cant even throw a kick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom