• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching TUF now, first fight - I knew the fatty was gonna win. Great submission.

2nd fight - Wat.... this nick guy didn't know the first thing about fighting. His wife couldn't believe it.

3rd fight - Were these guys even in the same weight class? Da fuck

Is shonnen stupid? He pics first fighter? Not only is that stupid in itself, he didn't even pick up the best.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Nintendo is making you re-buy your Virtual Console games....haha.

...and people are justifying it already.

I have no idea why folks are going nuts over this, all I see the names of some people I do not know, some mildly decent graphics and Monter Hunter-ish gameplay.
Graphics look amazing first of all and just because its not CDProjekt guys and you don't know who they are doesn't mean others don't know.. Maybe you'd be more hyped if you played Xenoblade. Monolith makes some awesome games.

FACE

Banned
Graphics look amazing first of all and just because its not CDProjekt guys and you don't know who they are doesn't mean others don't know.. Maybe you'd be more hyped if you played Xenoblade. Monolith makes some awesome games.

Maybe for a console game.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nintendo pleased their fanboys who I guess doubted whether Mario and Zelda were in development for Wii U? System is still basically in hibernation until 2014 outside of 2-3 games.

Yo Chamber dudes bitching about the MGR demo because they suck at it. Lol

Same thing happened in the original demo thread. People are trying to play it like DMC or Bayonetta and need to realize it's a totally different style of character action.

Are you telling me I am going to be buying another jrpg in 2013? I just Ni No Kuni last night.

How is that? Those type of games are most definitely not my thing but I got so hyped for it from Podcast Beyond last week that I'm tempted to try it.

It's 10am and it smells like someone in my office is eating salisbury steak. Gross.

How is that? Those type of games are most definitely not my thing but I got so hyped for it from Podcast Beyond last week that I'm tempted to try it.

Haven't played it. Won't have time until next week either. My kid is sick so I have to go back to my parents tonight. Pretty glad I only have classes on Mondays and Wednesday now. Give me 4 day weekends until I find a job.

Maybe for a console game.
There's such a thing called art direction. It's got a cool style to it and also the sense of scale is great.
What's so special about that?
The wizard's book. Came with every copy in Japan and is an essential part of the game. It also exists virtually in the pause menu but its much better when you have a physical copy to use. I bought the Wizard Edition as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU

There's the unboxing of it. Most people preordered this version last year but Namco made a few more copies available for sale on the 17th and they sold out in a couple hours. Only place to buy it here in the US was from Namco's own online store.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Nick looks stressed out in this press conference. I hope he's got that medical exemption ready.

Yeah the bloom was horrible but those are really early shots so I'm hoping they realize how shitty it looks.

As long as they fix up that shitty early stealth mission I may be all over this.

alr1ght

lol
UFC ‏@ufc

Fan: Are you going to try to knock him out this time or do the minimum? GSP: You should step into the Octagon and try it. Dana: What a dick!

alr1ght

Nice shirt

14911_10151419212449479_1211855352_n.jpg

Remember when we used to make fun of Strikeforce for giving title shots to guys coming off of a loss?

Sonnen, Edgar and Diaz are all coming off of losses.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
JRPGs are horrendously boring.
It's sad because this wasn't always the case. I remember really enjoying games like FFVI and FFT. But, somewhere along the way they thought that we wanted to watch anime instead of playing the games.

Western games sometimes also get confused about this as well... though instead of anime, they think we want to watch Michael Bay movies. I'd be ok with Michael Mann.

George just wants to bang, bro.

41RFIPERUHL.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
Wind Waker HD!!!!

Edit: Just saw some screenshots and my excitement plummeted.

why are nerds excited for a graphical update of a ten year old game?

i can't believe people still play JRPGs in this day and age. what a creatively bankrupt genre. the annual EA sports game show more innovation from year to year than JRPGs.

Sorry cumbr, my mistake.

I meant two straight losses.

Deal with it.

and it's gonna be three straight for Frankie. Aldo is going to put him in a body bag. Lay Praynard and no finishes Bendo both had Frank on Jodie Foster Memorial HWY.

i hate Diaz, i hope George reverts to pre-Serra days and pounds the shit out of Diaz.

edit: Nintendo's stuff you guys were talking about is underwhelming. graphics on the MH clone don't even look that good.

MjFrancis

So if Frankie Edgar is going to be a double champion are you claiming the judges are going to give Aldo the decision this February? Because that's how it reads to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom