• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Smug Greg strikes again.

idrlClSKaITmg.jpg

Who has frankie ever beat that wasn't a can?

Frankie gets rocked far too many times. He defends with his chin like Rocky man. Aldo will just fuck him up.

ShaneB

Just finished watching TUF. I dug it, production was definitely stepped up, and I pray to god the house antics are kept to a minimum. Dana should learn that these guys go absolutely loony in that house and loosen the ropes a bit.

Heel

@WarMachine170 - Yes, I believe that the US Government discovered AIDS and administered it to gays and blacks in the 70's via Hep vaccines to kill them off.

j92gJ1NFuQhrv.png

Heel

I have just gotten into kickboxing over the last 6 months or so...And I don't recognize anybody on that list except for Cro Cop. Why aren't Ghita, Schilt, Saki, and other top 10 heavyweight kickboxers in the tournament? Are they all tied into contracts with other organizations? Or is K-1 being cheap?

To make a very long and complicated story short, K-1 is on its deathbed and most major heavyweight kickboxers are now signed to GLORY. Everyone you mentioned was a part of their 16-man tournament in Japan on New Year's Eve.

http://gloryworldseries.com/ for all upcoming cards (Bonjasky vs. Sp*ng The Censored One on March 13th, Saki vs. Ghita on April 6th)

friend Heel, will you watch Lion Fight saturday?

edit: friday for americans, if timezones are correct...

Definitely! Can't wait. It's on the schedule in the 2nd post of the thread.

Guru-Guru

Banned
To make a very long and complicated story short, K-1 is on its deathbed and most major heavyweight kickboxers are now signed to GLORY. Everyone you mentioned was a part of their 16-man tournament in Japan on New Year's Eve.

http://gloryworldseries.com/ for all upcoming cards (Bonjasky vs. Sp*ng The Censored One on March 13th, Saki vs. Ghita on April 6th)

Definitely! Can't wait. It's on the schedule in the 2nd post of the thread.
Thanks for the explanation! I'm pretty excited for the Saki vs. Ghita rematch--hoping Ghita will win this time.

Everyone knows that dude was playing that shit up. Hopefully that sends a message out to everyone else that this isn't soccer. Flopping will not be tolerated. You have to exaggerate your injury before the fight to avoid it and not get cut.

FACE

Banned
Yam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RwdY7Eqyguo

Never expected to see the Insane Clown Posse mentioned in a physics lecture.

Heel

Hughes' new role in athlete development came about after a survey of major sporting leagues, said UFC chief counsel Lawrence Epstein. Those that classified athletes as independent contractors utilized the position to mentor athletes and steer them away from decisions that could reflect poorly on them and the league.

"Matt Hughes' record not only as an individual, but a fighter, is second to none," Epstein said. "He's always held himself to the highest ethical standards."

Who are they crappin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom