• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Woodley vs. Hieronymous going to be the most boring UFC fight ever or what?

Or did Derek Brunson beat them to the punch (or lack thereof)?

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Hitman Absolution for $29.99. Yay or nay?

Yay.

Its still a solid game even if diehard hitman fans think otherwise.

Speaking of TUF, I still have the pink Mohawk season saved on my DVR since I set it to auto record. Haven't watched an episode since the first. Time to delete that trash and make room for my Justified.

They definitely spent way more money on it. At least this episode so far. Editing, angles, and confessional interviews filmed at a higher quality with more emphasis on creating a dramatic story.

@GFKonMMA: attention white people: if yall gon cry take the fitted off first b. lay that on the table younahmean. grab them tissues too. wipe yall eyes
I like the new production style and the "cinematic" lower frame rate is cool I guess, but during the fights the lower frame rate fucking sucks, I want 60FPS fights like they used to have.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
$5,000 finishing bonus. Please bring this to the regular ultimate. I'll give it one more show, but really TUF is just played out.

have you heard that gangnam style song it's pretty funny too

that video has so much weird but funny stuff in it

0432_hhp24.gif

Apparently it's Nick Diaz and his brother Brock Diaz.

Did you guys know there's like a whole section of breast feeding videos on Youtube? Just tons of videos of babies sucking titties. All kinds of titties. At home, on the bus...

Heel

TUF was surprisingly good. This cast is solid. Chael's team is going to run away with this thing in the long run.

newsguy

The cameraman is awesome. Interesting angles and some focus shots which actually aren't overused/annoying.

The interviewer is terrible. Tell him this isn't Wrasslin he's covering. In fact, just send him a bunch of Ariel Helwani links and say "Do that."

Thanks for the feedback! I'm actually the production guy. The host is my buddy who writes for the site, but at events he has to interview and be on cam. He's new to it so I think he'll get better over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom