• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Wut
iKCTX7LGycIoI.gif

Hughes was always awesome to watch. His slams on Trigg and Newton were epic as fuck.

These new breed guys need to take notes on what makes fights entertaining. Nobody will remember or give 2 shits about guys like Hendricks and Weidman in a year or 2.

SteveWD40

Respect, but GOAT?

It's clearly GSP, but I think people remember Hughes being a finisher (he was) and he had some stunning moments in his day, so that helps. GSP needs to clean some clocks to get his highlight reel back up to pre Fitch standards.

Hughes is now writing a code of conduct for fighters, will wait to see if it includes farm animal mutilation and sexing 13 year olds.

So apparently Rampage made about 15 million dollars during his stay in the Ultimate. And he's still complaining and acting up. Maybe a Glover beating will set his mind straight.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
So apparently Rampage made about 15 million dollars during his stay in the Ultimate. And he's still complaining and acting up. Maybe a Glover beating will set his mind straight.

Anyone who goes on a crime spree in a monster truck with a larger-than-life-size image of himself on said monster truck needs to STFU and accept that he is the dweebiest dweeb who ever dweebed.

Heel

I like how no one considers how much money the UFC made off Rampage. He'd have plenty of room to complain if money was his reasoning.

And how much money did the UFC lose when he stepped out of a Main Event to further his "acting career" back when his name still had that Pride heat on it?

Meanwhile, had the UFC not picked up his contract he'd have flamed out just the same but in smaller promotions making less money. Hell, his visibility being lower would've probably prevented him from even getting the opportunity for The A-Team.

Make no mistake the UFC has done more for him than the other way around.

ShaneB

So I heard that Ben Askren finished a dude.

What's next: Johnson/Dodson to be FOTY?

Amassou was one bloody dude. Can't deny nice GnP by Askren.

And I stand by predictions that Johnson/Dodson will be an awesome fight.

Also, apparently is GSP wins, GSP/Silva will happen. I'll believe it when they're standing in octagon ready to fight.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter

Also, apparently is GSP wins, GSP/Silva will happen. I'll believe it when they're standing in octagon ready to fight.

I'll believe it when one connects with a punch, for all we know they'll just circle each other for 25 minutes

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I love seeing Uncle Dana get stuck in this cycle again. "If GSP wins next, if Anderson wins next, herp da derp derp"

Dana White needs to stop acting like a fool and get the message. GSP doesn't want to fight Anderson, because he's afraid of him. The end.

Better chances of getting Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Anderson Silva is afraid of Jon Jones. The end.

Enjoy Edgar/Aldo because it's the only "super fight" you'll be seeing anytime soon.

SteveWD40

Anderson Silva is afraid of Jon Jones. The end.

Enjoy Edgar/Aldo because it's the only "super fight" you'll be seeing anytime soon.

UFC Millionaires gotta protect dat legacy.

GPS, Silva and Bones all have far too much to lose (in their eyes) to risk it, which is why Silva is all for GSP but not Bones, Bones on the other hand fears Silva and GSP just wants to cuddle LW's.

I don't know man. At the Post Presser to 153, Anderson's statement regarding possibly fighting Jones sounded a lot closer to fear than anything else. Dude was talking about how he's old and Jones is young and in his prime and all that.

Yeah and GSP just wants to be at the right weight to fight Anderson. I've got a bridge to sell you.

Yeah right, the difference is GSP needs the money, needs Anderson to come down, needs to build the weight, and needs to first fight a bunch of other people he feels are more important for him.

GSP fans lol, your champion is a bitch, deal with it.

Before you make that argument, let me just stop you. Anderson Silva isn't saying no to a Jon Jones that is wanting to fight him. GSP is saying no to an Anderson Silva that wants to fight him. It's not the same thing.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Mini wanderlei lost to askren?? Fuuuuu

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Pretending Anderson didn't say Jones would have to agree to a catchweight or come down 185? GSP fans don't care about this shit one way or another but the hypocrisy from Silva homers when Jones comes up is quite hilarious.

Pretending Anderson didn't say Jones would have to agree to a catchweight or come down 185? GSP fans don't care about this shit one way or another but the hypocrisy from Silva homers when Jones comes up is quite hilarious.

Pretending Jon Jones pursued an Anderson Silva fight and was denied by the GOAT? Making up as you go along.

I got another for you, a catchweight fight was denied by GSP. He wants Silva to completely come down, hence why you started hearing stuff like "Oh but I'm so tinny and so light, I'm a fetherweight really guys, I walk around at 140 I got keep it lean for the magazines, so to fight Anderson I'm gonna have to start eating Mcdonalds and I can't do that".

That spin don't spin no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom