• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

1IFRO.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Pretending Jon Jones pursued an Anderson Silva fight and was denied by the GOAT? Making up as you go along.

I got another for you, a catchweight fight was denied by GSP. He wants Silva to completely come down, hence why you started hearing stuff like "Oh but I'm so tinny and so light, I'm a fetherweight really guys, I walk around at 140 I got keep it lean for the magazines, so to fight Anderson I'm gonna have to start eating Mcdonalds and I can't do that".

That spin don't spin no more.

WWa2900.gif

Someone is spinning here alright.

There’s always been a lot of talks about me moving up to 205, I know Dana has talked about it a lot, all the fans have talked a lot about me moving up and facing Jon Jones, but it’s something I’ve never wanted

I won’t be pretentious to say that I want to move up, especially because there’s other guys in that weight class on our team like Rafael Feijao (Cavalcante), (Antonio Rogerio) Minotoro Nogueira, there’s other guys that could potentially face Jon Jones in the future

I wouldn't like it. But if it happens, it would be at a catch-weight -- not for the belt. I already have mine, and I do not want to leave a title dropped.

Agreed, friend.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Pretending Anderson didn't say Jones would have to agree to a catchweight or come down 185? GSP fans don't care about this shit one way or another but the hypocrisy from Silva homers when Jones comes up is quite hilarious.

When Goddamn Sleeping Pill finishes somebody not named Matt Hughes, give me a call playboy. Otherwise go back to circle jerking to that Mens Health Magazine cover athlete with that poseur eggball guy.

Vio-Lence

Banned
All this talk of superfights is just making me glad we've at least got one in Aldo v. Edgar in a little over a week.

Yes it's pretty exciting, hopefully after Mr. Aldo puts Mr. Edgar in a body bag, we can have another super fight between Mr. Henderson and Mr. Aldo, provided Mr. Henderson can escape the fight with Gil da Fraud with a victory.

muddream

Banned
Instead of arguing over who's the duckingest fighter in the Ultimate how about a general shame list so that everyone's happy and we know which champions aren't bitchmade in the year 2013.

• Mighty Mouse (frightened of fighting in general)
  • Barao (didn't want to defend an interim belt)
  • GSP (ducking Hendricks & Anderson)
  • Anderson (ducking Weidman & Jones)
  • Jones (counterducking Anderson)

Has anyone else been naughty?

TheChits

Instead of arguing over who's the duckingest fighter in the Ultimate how about a general shame list so that everyone's happy and we know which champions aren't bitchmade in the year 2013.

• Mighty Mouse (frightened of fighting in general)
  • Barao (didn't want to defend an interim belt)
  • GSP (ducking Hendricks & Anderson)
  • Anderson (ducking Weidman & Jones)
  • Jones (counterducking Anderson)

Has anyone else been naughty?
This is stupid and you should feel silly

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Just watched TUF. My guess at who the monster is ...

Uriah Hall

he is my pick to win the show. he looked super impressive in his fight. great standup, good wrestling, and nice groundwork. only thing iffy is the gas tank.

TheNatural

My Member!
Damn, the 2 year bitchfest about who is supposedly ducking who is still going?

End this tired argument. No one wants to fight outside their division and do the work to take a weight jump risk, especially those with longtime seniority. The end.

Also, glad Rampage is done after tomorrow. Its time for more washed up PRIDE roiders to retire.

Vio-Lence

Banned
There's no spoiler tags in nerd chat friends.

in other news, the commute to work this morning sucked dick. first real snow of the year and people were driving like retards. commute more than doubled in time this morning.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Honestly, I'm looking forward more to people's reactions to the big event in season 3 than watching it itself.

As for tomorrow's card, Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira and Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone are the only fights I give a shit about.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Don't do it bro. I still need to read the last two books and I haven't seen the second season.

honestly, if you've read the first 3 books you should quit while you are ahead. books 4 and 5 are disappointing to say the least, and GURM's prose has gotten even worse. hopefully B&B can make some sense of those books into good television. they could potentially trim a lot of fat from those books.

MjFrancis

As for tomorrow's card, Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira and Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone are the only fights I give a shit about.
That's it for the main card for me. I told a friend about the free fight, and when he asked who was headlining, I told him it wasn't either of these fights (though it should be).

honestly, if you've read the first 3 books you should quit while you are ahead. books 4 and 5 are disappointing to say the least, and GURM's prose has gotten even worse. hopefully B&B can make some sense of those books into good television. they could potentially trim a lot of fat from those books.

No way my ocd would allow that to happen. Anyways I heard the last book was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom