• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3 SPOILERS, DO NOT HIGHLIGHT UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE BOOKS:

Ned comes back from the dead and skullfucks that annoying blond kid to death, A Serbian Film style.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Fuck you guys I was the only dude saying Page would knock him out when this shit was announced. Now both of you are jumping on?

Friend bitchmade whine dont look good on you. Get aboard the Grim and Yacomaybe train. Page by flying kneee!!!! for anyone left keeping track.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Mickey Soares proposing a fight with Cung Le :)

Mickey said:
(Silva's next fight) is still up in the air man, we don't know who that is, you know, unfortunately Bisping lost which was a big thing but, you know, I'm not too sure. I'm not too sure who could be next, I mean there's a few names out there but I think nothing really stable. There's been a few guys who - you know we want to fight someone who has a little bit of a name, someone that has as big of a name as possible and that's on a winning record or a winning run right now. So, I mean right now it seems like most of the guys with names have had losses very recently. So, when I think about it, like the only thing that comes to mind and I don't even know if that would be a possible fight is, you know, like Cung Le is coming off of three wins or something like that where he's got a little bit of a name, but I mean it's really hard in that division because it's so evenly matched all the opponents on any given day one of those guys can beat each other, so you know, once again whoever the UFC decided we're in.

muddream

Banned
What is there to gain from us to beat him? Really, I mean I ask you what is there for us to beat him? He's going into that fight, most people, the general public are like ‘Oh Anderson is just fighting some guy named Weidman from New York, you know, he's going to walk through him.' So, if he doesn't walk through him, there's really nothing to gain other than another win and money in his pocket, so I think at this point in his career we need to take fights that make sense.

I'll be very pissed if Anderson takes the fedor highway into retirement, I might even write a strongly-worded tweet.

Dysun

I find it funny when people predict a Page KO. He hasn't KOd anyone but a washed up Chuck and Wanderlei in like 5 years

charsace

Mickey Soares proposing a fight with Cung Le :)

People said I was crazy for suggesting a Cung-Le fight. This should be proof that Anderson only wants to fight guys that can help sell PPV. Anderson wants the GSP fight for the money it would make. If he beat GSP he would push for a Jones fight because that fight would be the biggest in the history of MMA.

Page has a good chance to win this even though he isn't what he used to be physically. Page can still take a punch like no other and he still throws them heavy. I can see Page winning this if Glover doesn't take him down.

VASPER

Banned
I'm gunning for Page to win, he looked good and was on weight and i am hopeful that means he put in a real training camp.

TheNatural

My Member!
lol what a bunch of frauds. Where's Snatch to defend this proposition?

More entertaining than whatever lame ass wrestler on your list you claim will LnP Silva.

You still frontrunning that gimp Weidman, or has another no name future grappling legend bandwagon started up yet?

If it was 2008-9 Anderson vs Cung Le probably would have been interesting to see. Realistically I want Anderson vs Rashad. That's the fight to make.

TheNatural

My Member!
After Rashad's boring decision win over Lil Nog I doubt people will want to see it.

Its funny, the people who hate Anderson only want to see him face wrestlers.

I would think after all the dopes who wanted to waste two of the GOAT's fights on Sonnen should have learned their lesson.

Heel

More entertaining than whatever lame ass wrestler on your list you claim will LnP Silva.

You still frontrunning that gimp Weidman, or has another no name future grappling legend bandwagon started up yet?

ilha94TxjBqrq.gif

It's funny, the people who fellate Anderson only want to see him fight bums who manage to lose to Wanderlei Silva in the Ultimate. Here I was thinking you'd realize how ridiculous the idea of Anderson fighting Cung is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom