• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

MjFrancis

I was waiting for the fight to get stopped, Browne was taking a serious beating, but Reem is always one tap away from losing when hes gassed. Browne looked even more gassed than Reem before that kick. Very bad loss on Reems part.

CroKongo 2.0
No argument that that fight was Overeem's to lose. He stood there waiting to be kicked in the face. It was mentioned elsewhere that had he been kickboxing that front kick wouldn't have got past his guard on account of the giant gloves - maybe old habits die hard and this has let Overeem slip.

I'd say that the next fight will be Overeem vs. Pat Barry or Overeem vs. Struve.

If he ends up with fighting Shane del Rosario, then you know they're clutching at straws to save Overeem's marketability.
He has been exposed twice over so having to climb up from del Rosario after two devastating KO's shouldn't be out of the question. He's not as young as he once was at the beginning of his winning streak, the caliber of opponent he's faced in the UFC is better, and of course he's all out of horse meat to fall back on. Either let him have horse meat or feed him to undercard heavies. I know del Rosario is a bit of a stretch but Pat Barry is about as good an opponent as he deserves right now.

Wow, they have a whole network of Russian websites that have stolen the UFC.com design.

http://tronmma.com/fighters/rokki-marchiano
http://thronesmma.com/fighters/viachislav-yurovskih

This is just absolutely great. ROKKI MARCHIANO

Viachislav Yurovskih

2WlGB25.png

About Me said:
BIOGRAPHY
About Me

A cynical egotist, cruel, like all romantic nature, grew up to 176 cm and had time to collect 67kg of weight

Wild, unsocially adopted , “the product of modern time."

Harmful, offensive, very touchy and vindictive

Strongly cursed, spiteful and I can’t make it change :(

Favorite Quotes:

I’m Free like a wind.... angry like a dog.... and lonely as a wolf....

It is better to be hungry , than eat something terrible and unknown, and better be alone , than be together with someone who's unfamiliar for you - Omar Khayyam

Sports Club: SC "Slava" (Moscow)

Heel

Wallid never fails to entertain

"If I not heard, it's not true."
"No Rules Barred"
"The guy won by point, I go for him the time he walk out of the cage 'You fired. You not fight like a lion. You fight to win by point.'"

lol Wallid the legend

dream

lol Viachislav Yurovskin is Dostoevsky's Underground Man

"I am a sick man...I am a spiteful man...I am an unattractive man."

Vio-Lence

Banned
How desperate is Hollywood? Jon Jones has zero charisma.

doesn't stop hollywood from trying to ram 0 charisma actors like Taylor Kitsch, Jeremey Renner, those dudes from Twilight, etc. down the throats of consumers.

how bitchmade is Wand for ducking the bad guy Chael P Sonnen?

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
lol Viachislav Yurovskin is Dostoevsky's Underground Man

"I am a sick man...I am a spiteful man...I am an unattractive man."
LMAO.

No argument that that fight was Overeem's to lose. He stood there waiting to be kicked in the face. It was mentioned elsewhere that had he been kickboxing that front kick wouldn't have got past his guard on account of the giant gloves - maybe old habits die hard and this has let Overeem slip.

You would have thought his good friend Victor would have told him all about that kick.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Sport Entertainment Champion for Life Wanderlei Silva is ducking Chael 'pillow fists' Sonnen?

Where's the Wandy is disappoint gif when you need it?

Wait a minute, so are you trying to tell me that if Wand really wanted this fight, he couldn't call Uncle Dana or Joe Silver to get it done in 90 seconds? What's this bullshit on twitter saying, "I haven't been offered the fight." He's more scared than Balboa of Lang in 3. Old broken husk of a man Wand wants to talk that favela life, but he's afraid of the real American gangster Chael P Sonnen.

Who ya crappin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom