• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why you gotta sell me out like that, A-rod?
I was just happy to see someone bring it back.

4UlyKID.gif

NO. See this is how rumors get started. I said "Do you guys think Ronda got tagged teamed by the Diaz's? Do you think they give her the good dick?" Totally different.

oh man my religious hill-billy family is here. My son was showing them his Godzilla toys and Movies and these fuckers had the nerve to say "You let him watch these movies? I would never let my children watch those evil movies."

I'm out.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i had entirely way too much to drink tonight, but seeing that fraud Reem get knocked out again in the UFC makes my heart melt. Mirko Crocop 2.0 minus the credentials to back up the hype.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reem looked legit shook last night. I don't have any advice to give him other than to learn a trade.

BSsBrolly

Banned
God damn Serra got fat... And what the hell is on his thumb nail?

I can see why you'd think that was a shop, but what do you find so weird that it has to be a shop? The thumb nail, or his fat face?

Edit: I'm obviously still drunk from last night, his "thumb nail" is a watch in the background...

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
God damn Serra got fat... And what the hell is on his thumb nail?

I can see why you'd think that was a shop, but what do you find so weird that it has to be a shop? The thumb nail, or his fat face?

Edit: I'm obviously still drunk from last night, his "thumb nail" is a watch in the background...

Lol.

20130817105701_cccc.JPG

Contex is everything

"I wish I knew how to quit you..."

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Fucking lol...

Quite beating the dead horse that is Pride, we get it already!

Maybe now I can finally, really, let go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom