• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go home Rampage. You gave up on this sport a long time ago.

I've been saying this for a while now. More disappointing however was how sluggish Glow worm Ta-sher-ah looked. He looked incredibly slow for some reason. I don't know if he gassed early or what was going on. Its hard to imagine him against Jones.

Looking back, Page has been done since the Jardine fight before the A Team, though he didnt look awful in his fights with Hammil and Machida as he did he past 2 fights. His Bader fight and now this fight is a joke.

Even if you compare him to the Hammil fight he was stuffing every take down. I couldn't believe he got taken down so easily this fight.

FACE

Banned
iuPAo8WD3iwyE.gif

Is Pettis getting his shot after Melendez? If so, why?

MjFrancis

You and me both, parrot. That frustrated me more than anything else last night.

Though I'm still trying to figure out if Donald Cerrone is really that bad or is Pettis is really that good. I think Cowboy's chin has turned to glass since it got softened up by Diaz. Like Joe pointed out, he stands straight up and doesn't move as much as he should. That's not to take anything away from Pettis though - cat was super fucking impressive last night.

You and me both, parrot. That frustrated me more than anything else last night.

Though I'm still trying to figure out if Donald Cerrone is really that bad or is Pettis is really that good. I think Cowboy's chin has turned to glass since it got softened up by Diaz. Like Joe pointed out, he stands straight up and doesn't move as much as he should. That's not to take anything away from Pettis though - cat was super fucking impressive last night.

Cowboy is a gatekeeper. He's going to look good against cans and other med-lower level guys, but he can't hang with the best of the best.

What made the first Rogan gif funnier to me was the speed with which he suddenly appears.

Anyway, looks like the flyweights did good ratingswise and fight qualitywise and had the crowd with them too. Didn't expect any of that tbh.

Another great card next weekend. Can't wait!

MjFrancis

Anyway, looks like the flyweights did good ratingswise and fight qualitywise and had the crowd with them too. Didn't expect any of that tbh.

Another great card next weekend. Can't wait!
I stayed for the flyweight fight and was happy I did. That sort of intensity is the bare minimum I expect from a championship match. It was a good card all around.

I'm pretty sure Ryan Bader will be on a main card the next time he fights, too (isn't that the trend?).

And next weekend is going to be pretty freaking awesome. Does anyone know of any deals out there for buying the PPV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom