• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Arona was the real Pride MW champ, corrupt japanese judges robbed him to protect Wand's fraudulent legacy. I'm glad that Cro Cop and Henderson sent that fraud to the recycling bin.

Here's your real MW champ as he is known for his best work

rampage-arona.gif

FACE

Banned
Here's your real MW champ as he is known for his best work

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kaLvBQsUC8g/TZ83rbTc-6I/AAAAAAAAAGs/vetRm0VFHXc/s1600/rampage-arona.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Why didn't you post a gif of Wand beating Arona? Because you can't. Arona beat him twice.

P.S:

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibfT0wZwVvTtJg.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Why didn't you post a gif of Wand beating Arona? Because you can't. Arona beat him twice.

P.S:

ibfT0wZwVvTtJg.jpg

So why didnt you post a gif or arona beating him once? Who you crappin friend? As a young yacobod once told me.. 'you sir have declared yourself as a man of science. The rest of us are just roman peasants who want to see blood and a lot if it'. I think it speaks to your character that your real MW champion is the original wet blanket.

FACE

Banned
So why didnt you post a gif or arona beating him once? Who you crappin friend? As a young yacobod once told me.. 'you sir have declared yourself as a man of science. The rest of us are just roman peasants who want to see blood and a lot if it'. I think it speaks to your character that your real MW champion is the original wet blanket.

Because I don't have to. You can simply check his Wiki page.

Face the facts, your hero couldn't even cut it on pre-Chuck UFC.

iVMj6TII2KlaE.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

iVMj6TII2KlaE.gif

Says a man with no argument. If its not encapsulated in gif form it dont exist. Arona? Smh. I expected better friend

iVMj6TII2KlaE.gif

And Chuck would have been killed if he faced Wand in PRIDE where his 2 best weapons were legal. Shogun didn't even need to use soccer kicks or head stomps and he molly whopped Chucks ass in 3 min using his rule set.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Can we at least agree that Arona is living the good life: working out, hitting the beach, surfing, and banging hot Brazilian women.

Why should he slum it in the UFC just so he could job to the Stanns, Lebens, Glowers, or Baders of the world?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
ibh4RK9B5d85iB.jpg

"What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of waves and hot brazilian chicks wanting to fuck me."

Yea. Cant cut it where he made a living so he went to slide on some water on a piece of wood. Great argument friend. I'll give you one thing. At least your real MW champ retired when he got knocked the fuck out by a nobody.

Arona would have done good in the UFC during the PRIDE merg. Probably would have done better there than in PRIDE. His style fit the unified rule set much better. He did beat Tito and Babalu in grappling contests.

Heel

Arona would have done good in the UFC during the PRIDE merg. Probably would have done better there than in PRIDE. His style fit the unified rule set much better. He did beat Tito and Babalu in grappling contests.

We're talking about a guy who went on to struggle against 2009's Marvin Eastman and unsuccessfully beg Dana for a job after an Ultimate presser.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Arona in a cage with elbows + the unified rules set would be like Fitch on steroids.

We're talking about a guy who went on to struggle against 2009's Marvin Eastman and unsuccessfully beg Dana for a job after an Ultimate presser.

We're also talking about a guy who made Fraudreem do the GSP and tap to strikes.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Wand legit killed Cung Le who legit killed Former MW Champ Rich Franklin.

If I didn't see Wand drop two decisions to Ace Franklin, I would readily believe what you were implying friend. This is one of the few cases were the infallible theorem of MMA-Math breaks down.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
If I didn't see Wand drop two decisions to Ace Franklin, I would readily believe what you were implying friend. This is one of the few cases were the infallible theorem of MMA-Math breaks down.

Wand easily won the first fight. I am disappoint in you as well friend Viobod. I thought you'd be leading the charge for Caesar's putrid heart. Instead you're picking a softcore closeted conservative. Woe is our community.

muddream

Banned

Chuck's belly was already filled to the brim with feather-fisted grappling cantest standouts.

FACE

Banned
This community was, and still is, in dire need of a reality check. Stop worshiping false idols and accept the truth, unpleasant as it may be.

This community was, and still is, in dire need of a reality check. Stop worshiping false idols and accept the truth, unpleasant as it may be.

PRIDE died and no one learned nothing. it died and so did every yakuza protected, steroid using can that came out of it.

Vio-Lence

Banned

Where are your gods now? This thread has fallen prey to idolatry friends. What a sad state of affairs when boring white wrestlers, middle aged Jungle Fight veterans, and Strikeforce Frauds are elevated to DA GAWD status, the system must be rebooted.

What's going on with Rogan's eyes? They don't line up anymore. That alpha brain is making him see forever.

As we get older the muscles around our eyes get weaker leading the skin to sag. My father's were so bad he had to get his eyebrows lifted. My grandfather called it the curse of the Irish.

Vio-Lence

Banned
When is Rose coming back? I want to see him play. If he is 90% his old self I will be happy.

He won't be back until after the all star break. He's been cleared for full contact in practice, so he's on track. My guess is you will see him back in the beginning of March, unless he suffers some kind of unforeseen setback.

He won't be back until after the all star break. He's been cleared for full contact in practice, so he's on track. My guess is you will see him back in the beginning of March, unless he suffers some kind of unforeseen setback.

Hopefully nothing happens. The heat are going to kill the east in the playoffs without the Bulls there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom