• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
185 isn't quite Thales Leites and Patrick Cote #1 contender bad, but Anderson will crush the cans all the same. I don't even really care who he fights next anymore.

Consider this friend, guy's who've faced Anderson Silva (Shale and Viktor), would rather move up to 205 pounds and fight JBJ instead of fighting The Spider again. Viktor, who lost to both Silver and JBJ, called out JBJ for a rematch immediately after knocking out the Count Bisping. Let's keep in mind this was after an impressive finish in a middle weight bout amigos.

Hell the Americano Psycho Steve Bonnar won a round against JBJ and got molly whopped by Anderson despite testing positive for anabolic steroids. Proofs in the pudding fellas.

Heel

White: Scouting for 115-pounders a success, looking forward to Mexico inroads

i8ffH5xbw9hru.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
We're not far off from those little white trash kids with mohawks from the tap out commercials fighting in the 95# weight class on Fuel cards. God has forsaken this awful sport.

Screen-shot-2011-10-17-at-3.30.31-PM.png

I like the HW division the way it is. Its the closest we will ever get to something the resembles open weight fights. Its interesting watching a 235lb guy fighting a 265lb guy.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Re-open the WEC, pound for pound the most exciting promotion in MMA history.

WEC NEVER DIE.

I remember being so excited for flyweights when the WEC closed, now I'm disappointed by the division

bone_and_sinew

Nate Diaz is fighting Josh Thomson on the next fox card
Today this thread had me
NateDiaz_Headshot.png
but now I
20091223024855_joshthomson.JPG

It should be a FOTY-contending epic scrap...as long as Thomson makes it to the fight and doesn't get injured. This card also has Bendo v Gil and Cormier v Mir. Damn, now THAT'S a FOX card.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

bone_and_sinew

battle of the bay, yo

stockton vs. san jose, and yes this Fox card is definitely an invasion angle.

and bone, I have tickets for UFC 157 so if any card is gonna get cursed because of me it's that one.
*looks at card*

Other than Machida v Hendo it already looks cursed to me.

Wow, that Fox card is looking pretty nice. I'll grab tickets to that one. Last two cards in San Jose (Hendo vs Shogun and Weidman vs Munoz) were very enjoyable to go to.

Would be cool to see Souza or Rockhold fight on that card too.

Heel

K-1 Global Official【ENG】

The K-1 WORLD GRAND PRIX FINALS WILL TAKE PLACE ON MARCH 15, 2013. See the events calendar. The December 26th date was cancelled after marketing consultants warned us that very cold weather and storms were coming to the New York area. Plus, fans would be reluctant to endure freezing cold a day after Christmas. They were right. Hurricane Sandy caused tremendous damage. Now, solid dates are in place.

...what? lol

seems legit.

also, location change to Zagreb, Croatia.

I also love how none of the guys in their banner actually fight for K-1 any longer:

529020_287079371414289_2048352249_n.png

I doubt anyone really believes it. Rashad has been good enough to fight HW and now LHW even though he should be a MW. Rashad would KO Weidman.

His chin is suspect as hell though. The dude is skilled but after he caught that KO fever he doesn't stick to his bread and butter enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom