• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
in6x1SunL9q36.gif

FACE

Banned
at work so no youtube, but i hope this is the Rocky 4 if i can change, and you can change, we all can change speech.

It's a really fat kid being really pissed off at something that happened on Royal Rumble 2013.

I hope that kid finds himself facing the wrong end of a shotgun on the near future.

Hey did you guys see Brock Lesnar on Raw on Monday?

7WrGCRh.gif
The power of Bork's music hitting the speakers saved Heyman from being fired because Vince wasn't able to actually say the word "fired" like he had to say Beetlejuice three times for it to actually work or some shit.

Also, why was Bork's real personality in the UFC a far better "gimmick" than the shit they give him in WWE?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
For you. I wanted to make it so he kept just slapping his lips together after the sudden appearance but its too out of it.

sssss0fkxf.gif

Fuck didn't work. Got to edit.

Why's it slow?

Now I'm too depressed about it to tell ya'll about how I did speed and what a Miner's Friend is.

SteveWD40

That whole thing was just cringe worthy, mainly due to Rogan looking like he was wearing a suit he bought for a court appearance in 1997, hadn't slept in 2 days and was realising, on camera, that he was Jaque Cousteau levels of out of his depth.

That whole thing was just cringe worthy, mainly due to Rogan looking like he was wearing a suit he bought for a court appearance in 1997, hadn't slept in 2 days and was realising, on camera, that he was Jaque Cousteau levels of out of his depth.
Here I go
Deep type flow
Jacques Custeau could never get this low I'm
Cherry bombin shits, boom
Just warmin up a little but mmhmmm

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Look, I'm a well-coifed, well-dressed, and well-groomed man, but...

xcf_withpackaging.jpg

Fuck this guy.

Looks like it holds shitty cognac.

dream, you'll be hearing from my lawyers.
You know, when I first came to this community, I really thought dream was copying and pasting Meltzer articles due to the content and the professionalism of the arrangement of said content.

I had a dream last night.

Shonnen dominated Bones, and at the end he picked the mic and called out Silva again. It was kinda crazy and awesome honestly. People went nuts.

Watched TUF last night. Sonnen has as much personality as Jones lacks. Also, I like the new direction they're going with the show. It's kind of like a documentary about professonal fighters. I think this is a reaction to the embarrasment that was last season / pink mohawk.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Watched TUF last night. Sonnen has as much personality as Jones lacks. Also, I like the new direction they're going with the show. It's kind of like a documentary about professonal fighters. I think this is a reaction to the embarrasment that was last season / pink mohawk.

Right now I'm picturing Sir. David Attenborough saying "let one explode, brother."

Here comes the Rampage! as Goldie would say. Not only did Rampage take his UFC PPV withholding story to TMZ but now he's also saying that UFC never paid him royalties for Rampage's Greatest Hits compilation. After this it looks like he'll either be retiring or heading to Bellator.

SteveWD40

Right now I'm picturing Sir. David Attenborough saying "let one explode, brother."

"And here we catch a glimpse of the "Bro" in it's natural environment, untroubled by the deadly predators found in the UFC Main Card they roam prelims freely, wishing only to "Bang", feed and reproduce"

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

This season really is pretty good. I'm not embarassed to watch it when my wife is in the room. And she likes Saints Row 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom