• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Anyone watch The Americans of FX? It's sitting on my DVR. Is it worth watching?

yes if you want to see one of the following things:

A. Felicity performing fellatio on a guy in the opening scene
B. Felicity getting raped
C. Felicity getting boned
D. All of the above

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Khabilov gets to fight some Strikeforce Challenger guy who hasn't fought since 2010. Khabilov is the Russian who KOed that guy with the duplex.

You guys know what show is fucking awesome?

Old school Rod Serling black and white Twilight Zone. No joke.

That show is definitely one of the GOATs.

Fun fact not a lot of people know about: they even did an MMA themed episode about Gabriel Gonzaga's victory over Cro Cop.

tve351-19620209.gif

Heel

@ArielHelwani:

Dana: they are starting UFC rankings. Their own official rankings. Wow.

Dana: 90 media members will vote on the rankings. The Monday after this event polls will go out and it will begin.

Dana: buuuut regardless of the rankings, I'll put together the fights the people want to see.

@ArielHelwani - Dana: they are starting UFC rankings. Their own official rankings. Wow.

Dana: 90 media members will vote on the rankings. The Monday after this event polls will go out and it will begin.

Is this so that they can give anyone who agrees to move up or down in weight an official no.1 spot?

TheNatural

My Member!
@ArielHelwani:

Dana: they are starting UFC rankings. Their own official rankings. Wow.

Dana: buuuut regardless of the rankings, I'll put together the fights the people want to see.

Sounds just like college basketball/football AP poll.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
yes if you want to see one of the following things:

A. Felicity performing fellatio on a guy in the opening scene and sticking her finger up his bum
B. Felicity getting raped
C. Felicity getting boned
D. All of the above

Fixed that for you.
I liked it, for what it's worth.

Wrt to this weekend's card, what's the thing that would most fuck up Uncle Dana's plans? Reem losing, so Silva wins by way of Murphy.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Didn't one of you guys predict Vitor would get busted juicing? I'd look for the post but I'm still on my damn phone.

I'm curious if people will really stop going on Feb 1, like if they just bought a 1 month pass.

whatever happened with that weirdo who was stalking you? I think you told us in nerdchat but I forgot.
Oh, after that second time he came up to me, I never saw him again. I still go there a couple times a week and never see him. Although he doesn't stand out to me, obviously, so it's possible he's there watching me and I just don't know. Dammit, thanks for reminding me, now I'm creeped out again.

Well I can go to the campus rec center for free.

r4JdbkF.gif

Three stories. In door track, three levels of rock climbing, and a shit load of weights.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm curious if people will really stop going on Feb 1, like if they just bought a 1 month pass.

Oh, after that second time he came up to me, I never saw him again. I still go there a couple times a week and never see him. Although he doesn't stand out to me, obviously, so it's possible he's there watching me and I just don't know. Dammit, thanks for reminding me, now I'm creeped out again.
lol, sorry about that. Well here's hoping you don't encounter any more weirdness there.

Bellator can be pretty entertaining. They have some good fighters.
I really like their 145 division and their Russian prospects in just about every division. They do some annoying things (announcers, free agent matching period, non-title fights) but they're a respectable #2.

r4JdbkF.gif

Three stories. In door track, three levels of rock climbing, and a shit load of weights.
I got my BA 5 years ago which is why I stopped going lol. I wonder if as an alumnus I can still go for free. I'd use up a lot of gas though since I live like half an hour away and would need to take a turnpike to get there.

Holy shit, I'd be there every day, if just for the college girls. The one good thing about the NY crowd is more hot girls.

You have a fucked up back from the service, right? I pretty much need to go to the gym regularly or my back is a wreck from sitting all day.

Holy shit, I'd be there every day, if just for the college girls. The one good thing about the NY crowd is more hot girls.

You have a fucked up back from the service, right? I pretty much need to go to the gym regularly or my back is a wreck from sitting all day.

Nah I got a cramp deadlifting; fell hard and my lower back and hip have been fucked every since. Doctor said I can go back to the gym as long as I don't deadlift and I have to build myself back up to squat like I use to do. I also have to use a back brace.

Didn't one of you guys predict Vitor would get busted juicing? I'd look for the post but I'm still on my damn phone.
I thought damn near all of us did.

If I didn't in the thread I sure as hell did in the nerd chat.

And by the way, nerd chat link at the bottom of the OP by popular beta demand.

Nah I got a cramp deadlifting; fell hard and my lower back and hip have been fucked every since. Doctor said I can go back to the gym as long as I don't deadlift and I have to build myself back up to squat like I use to do. I also have to use a back brace.
So you don't even lift?

Vio-Lence

Banned

r4JdbkF.gif

what's your excuse not going brah? college campus, tons of puss, and you're a student. you're telling me you don't have 60-90 minutes of free time per day to get your swole on? who you crappin Capt?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
what's your excuse not going brah? college campus, tons of puss, and you're a student. you're telling me you don't have 60-90 minutes of free time per day to get your swole on? who you crappin Capt?

Im losing faith in Yambro. He used to bang two latina milfs at the same time but now he changed his name and is dude worshipping some dude in a distinct non netero manner. What next? Cumbr courting some fine sistas?

No lifting over 50 pounds by doctors orders. That doctor left the VA and my new doctor was like "fuck that bro you can go to the gym and bang. Just no deadlifts."

Edit: is it wrong that whenever I meet a chick and they say "Oh I've been with my man since high school but he goes to college somewhere" I automatically know I'm going to be able to pound that shit within a few days.

No lifting over 50 pounds by doctors orders. That doctor left the VA and my new doctor was like "fuck that bro you can go to the gym and bang. Just no deadlifts."
My doctor told me not to deadlift too but I still do it. He's cool but he doesn't even lift.

But mine is a disc rupture, my hips are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom