• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
My doctor told me not to deadlift too but I still do it. He's cool but he doesn't even lift.

But mine is a disc rupture, my hips are fine.

I think a lot of my problem is my hip placement. If I stand against a wall my right side is noticeably not even. I forgot what he called it but surgery could fix the problem. I know the doctor said not to deadlift but after a few months building up my back again I will just DL lightweight until my lower back is strong like it was before. I've lifted with a sciatic nerve problem since I left Iraq in 2004. This shit now shouldn't be a problem.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I think a lot of my problem is my hip placement. If I stand against a wall my right side is noticeably not even. I forgot what he called it but surgery could fix the problem. I know the doctor said not to deadlift but after a few months building up my back again I will just DL lightweight until my lower back is strong like it was before. I've lifted with a sciatic nerve problem since I left Iraq in 2004. This shit now shouldn't be a problem.

So what you're saying is that you don't even lift?

Edit: is it wrong that whenever I meet a chick and they say "Oh I've been with my man since high school but he goes to college somewhere" I automatically know I'm going to be able to pound that shit within a few days.
Beta-GAF would say its wrong but we here at MMA-GAF know the rules. "Your bitch chose me" + "Out of state isn't actually cheating".

Vio-Lence

Banned
coolest thing i ever did at university was bang some stray while we were hosting a house party. doesn't seem so cool on the surface, until you understand that my girlfriend at the time was in the living room :)

Beta-GAF would say its wrong but we here at MMA-GAF know the rules. "Your bitch chose me" + "Out of state isn't actually cheating".

And if this was the girl and her man was out of town on business?

article_image_96089cc5629c2254.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
When I read tested hot this weekend, I didn't think of this past one. I just assumed Reem went ahead and conceded ahead of time.

It was the best pic I could find quickly without him actually in it. Still you'd have to wonder with all that horse meat in his system.. could he take a few rounds and still get you?

Vio-Lence

Banned
and just when you think you couldn't find a worse picture of the broad in Chambers avatar, Capt comes and completely outshines young Chamber.

Who is this homely chick? and why are you desecrating our thread with her homeliness.

and just when you think you couldn't find a worse picture of the broad in Chambers avatar, Capt comes and completely outshines young Chamber.

Who is this homely chick? and why are you desecrating our thread with her homeliness.

Say it again and I will pull a Bones on your ass.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Friends, I've always preached that one the aspects that make our insular community so special is that we police ourselves and don't resort to bitch-made tactics of getting other people banned because you have a thin skin. That's fucking beta shit. Besides, blowing the whistle would cause this thread to collapse like PRIDE once yakuza involvement became public. Just bang, bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom